If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Jarod

Contributor
Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.

Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
Tell us what it's like to hate a person so much that for 8 years you can do nothing but think of how to get rid of that person, but that person survives and not only survives but stands at the brink of ruining the coronation you mongrels have scheduled for a SECOND time!?

Last edited:
Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat,
... which means that the above three states are actually Trump +5 (or more).
Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.
Then it sounds to me like Demonkkkrats are in serious trouble.
Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble,
"Some" trouble. :rofl2:
but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
Copium.

She is going down hill fast!

Last edited:
Democrats always wail and gnash their teeth. Harris is fine. Hidden Trump vote? Not this time. But I am convinced, and I am now hearing others say, that there is a large hidden Harris demographic among women who have asshole husbands who would not let them DARE say they support Harris. But they do. Just watch. This election is not going to be as close as you think it is.

imagine if the media was fair and made her defend her prior statements like they do JD Vance. Imagine if she had a real primary where other democrats again pointed out how bad she is. She never would win such a thing.

she would also lose Minnesota and Virginia if the low information voters were aware of how nuts she is.
Just watching a few seconds of her "cackle-sandwich" surrounding her spewing out various platitudes is enough to send me up a wall. She is SOOOOOOOOO unlikeable, inauthentic, impersonable, cringe, awkward, etc...

People don't realize the above if all they ever see of Harris are her TV ads and some extremely edited clips of her that manage to get all of the "cringe" out.

"Commie-la" is downright awful, and "Elmer" ain't doing her any favors either. This is essentially "2016" all over again, except MANY more people will be voting for Trump this time around. Kamala has the same "unlikeable" problem that Hillary had, no matter how much the media tries to prop her up.

Just watching a few seconds of her "cackle-sandwich" surrounding her spewing out various platitudes is enough to send me up a wall. She is SOOOOOOOOO unlikeable, inauthentic, impersonable, cringe, awkward, etc...

People don't realize the above if all they ever see of Harris are her TV ads and some extremely edited clips of her that manage to get all of the "cringe" out.

"Commie-la" is downright awful, and "Elmer" ain't doing her any favors either. This is essentially "2016" all over again, except MANY more people will be voting for Trump this time around. Kamala has the same "unlikeable" problem that Hillary had, no matter how much the media tries to prop her up.

So don't watch, Sybil. No one cares.

Democrats always wail and gnash their teeth. Harris is fine. Hidden Trump vote? Not this time. But I am convinced, and I am now hearing others say, that there is a large hidden Harris demographic among women who have asshole husbands who would not let them DARE say they support Harris. But they do. Just watch. This election is not going to be as close as you think it is.
Harris is not fine. She was incredibly unpopular before the media desperately tried to change the narrative. They were aware of how bad this could become because of those numbers and hence why they wanted an open primary

she is a disaster of a politician. I realize we are in silly season where even honest people stop being so - but you aren't even honest during non silly season, so of course you will lie and pretend she is totally fine right now

that was a long winded way to give you the reply you really deserve here - derp derp

Democrats always wail and gnash their teeth.
Now THIS part you have absolutely correct.
Harris is fine.
She most certainly is NOT acting like she is fine.
Hidden Trump vote?
Yes.
Not this time.
It will happen this time around too.
But I am convinced, and I am now hearing others say, that there is a large hidden Harris demographic among women who have asshole husbands who would not let them DARE say they support Harris. But they do. Just watch.
Sounds like a very small (to the point of being completely inconsequential) demographic to me.
This election is not going to be as close as you think it is.
I think it'll be close (even though it shouldn't be).

Harris is not fine. She was incredibly unpopular before the media desperately tried to change the narrative. They were aware of how bad this could become because of those numbers and hence why they wanted an open primary

she is a disaster of a politician. I realize we are in silly season where even honest people stop being so - but you aren't even honest during non silly season, so of course you will lie and pretend she is totally fine right now

that was a long winded way to give you the reply you really deserve here - derp derp

Yawn. She is fine. My observation. You appear not to know what you are are talking about. Open primary? Who wanted that? What are you even talking about? Seems like a disaster of a politician wouldn't keep winning elections, but that's just me. Your guy hasn't won the popular vote yet, and he's going to lose again. You can stop pretending you aren't voting for Trump. No one was fooled.

imagine if the media was fair and made her defend her prior statements like they do JD Vance. Imagine if she had a real primary where other democrats again pointed out how bad she is. She never would win such a thing.

she would also lose Minnesota and Virginia if the low information voters were aware of how nuts she is.
when she ran in 2020 she performed like dogshit.

Yawn. She is fine. My observation. You appear not to know what you are are talking about. Open primary? Who wanted that? What are you even talking about? Seems like a disaster of a politician wouldn't keep winning elections, but that's just me. Your guy hasn't won the popular vote yet, and he's going to lose again. You can stop pretending you aren't voting for Trump. No one was fooled.
we don't have a popular vote shit stain

the popular vote is not a contest you win or lose as you gain nothing.

so we are back to just the shit stain liars pretending their DEI candidate picked for them is not awful

Now THIS part you have absolutely correct.

She most certainly is NOT acting like she is fine.

Yes.

It will happen this time around too.

Sounds like a very small (to the point of being completely inconsequential) demographic to me.

I think it'll be close (even though it shouldn't be).

How Kamala Harris’ 2020 campaign plummeted​

Same thing is happening now

Back