If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Tell us what it's like to hate a person so much that for 8 years you can do nothing but think of how to get rid of that person, but that person survives and not only survives but stands at the brink of ruining the coronation you mongrels have scheduled for a SECOND time!?
You mean the person who has told his backers he doesn't give a shit about them all he wants is their vote and their money?
The person who has said he will weaponize every dept, of the government he can to go after his political opponents ?
The person who has said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later?
the person who has said he wanted to shut down all left leaning MSM outlets?
That person?
The one that wants to take peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from AMERICANS ?
The person who says he want to do what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents that guy?

Wow. Your level of intellect stands unmatched! :rofl2:
She is fine.
Keep telling yourself that.
My observation.
You don't make any observations of your own. You simply 🦜regurgitate 🦜 whatever bullshit your mind masters have reamed up your orifice.
You appear not to know what you are are talking about.
Projection.
Your guy hasn't won the popular vote yet, and he's going to lose again.
There is no "popular vote".
You can stop pretending you aren't voting for Trump. No one was fooled.
My understanding is that he isn't a fan of Trump's (and maybe not even the MAGA movement either), but I wouldn't be surprised if he votes for Trump because of you derps (and I wouldn't blame him one bit). You (a rabid Marxist) hate him; I (a MAGA supporter) welcome him even though we have our differences. It's pretty simple.

:derp:

You mean the person who has told his backers he doesn't give a shit about them all he wants is their vote and their money?
The person who has said he will weaponize every dept, of the government he can to go after his political opponents ?
The person who has said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later?
That person?
So what's it like? Why can't you maggots answer a simple question? Either trump is a mastermind or you people are the most incompetent group of retards on the face of the earth. I think we can agree trump is no genius so that leaves only one possibility.

Blatant lie.
Another blatant lie.
Another blatant lie.
Another blatant lie.
That person?
You have accurately described the Demonkkkrat Party (except you need to replace 'left leaning' with 'non-state-controlled'
Continued projection. You are still describing the Demonkkkrat Party.
Blatant lie. (and continued projection from above)

Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
Kamala is in big trouble. The Dems need to call up another one of their assassins. It is the only chance they have.

So what's it like? Why can't you maggots answer a simple question? Either trump is a mastermind or you people are the most incompetent group of retards on the face of the earth. I think we can agree trump is no genius so that leaves only one possibility.
How about I answer your question AFTER you answer the one I have been asking you and the other MAGA on here for several weeks.
I will ask it AGAIN ,
Just how can you be 100% SURE Trump did not give those 12 Russians , Putin or the Chinese he had at MAR.
all without another American in the room any of our secrets?
Is there even a little chance he could have?
Why didn't he want or have another American in the room?
Could it be he was planning to give or sell them some of our secrets?
It looks awful suspicious to the NSA, FBI, CIA that there was an unequal and unexplained increase in our deep cover agents being found and some killed not to long after he had these meetings.
There is NO way of knowing FOR SURE unless one of those Russians, Putin or one of the Chinese come forward and tells us and I don't think that will happen.
Trump is one of the largest threats to our National security we have seen in years and besides he is a wanta be DICTATOR.

Blatant lie.

Another blatant lie.

Another blatant lie.

Another blatant lie.

You have accurately described the Demonkkkrat Party (except you need to replace 'left leaning' with 'non-state-controlled'

Continued projection. You are still describing the Demonkkkrat Party.

Blatant lie. (and continued projection from above)
Another ASSHOLE stupid MAGA that doesn't bother to listen to Trump.
WAKE UP ASSHOLE before it is too late.

Tell us what it's like to hate a person so much that for 8 years you can do nothing but think of how to get rid of that person, but that person survives and not only survives but stands at the brink of ruining the coronation you mongrels have scheduled for a SECOND time!?
I do not hate, but it is very disappointing to see the state of the Americans people's cognitive ability.

Democrats always wail and gnash their teeth. Harris is fine. Hidden Trump vote? Not this time. But I am convinced, and I am now hearing others say, that there is a large hidden Harris demographic among women who have asshole husbands who would not let them DARE say they support Harris. But they do. Just watch. This election is not going to be as close as you think it is.
I hope you are correct.

Harris is not fine. She was incredibly unpopular before the media desperately tried to change the narrative. They were aware of how bad this could become because of those numbers and hence why they wanted an open primary

she is a disaster of a politician. I realize we are in silly season where even honest people stop being so - but you aren't even honest during non silly season, so of course you will lie and pretend she is totally fine right now

that was a long winded way to give you the reply you really deserve here - derp derp
She is not a great politician, but I think she is a very strong and good leader.

How about I answer your question AFTER you answer the one I have been asking you and the other MAGA on here for several weeks.
I will ask it AGAIN ,
Just how can you be 100% SURE Trump did not give those 12 Russians , Putin or the Chinese he had at MAR.
all without another American in the room any of our secrets?
Is there even a little chance he could have?
Why didn't he want or have another American in the room?
Could it be he was planning to give or sell them some of our secrets?
It looks awful suspicious to the NSA, FBI, CIA that there was an unequal and unexplained increase in our deep cover agents being found and some killed not to long after he had these meetings.
There is NO way of knowing FOR SURE unless one of those Russians, Putin or one of the Chinese come forward and tells us and I don't think that will happen.
Trump is one of the largest threats to our National security we have seen in years and besides he is a wanta be DICTATOR.
First of all don't ever confuse me with someone who gives a shit about what you want. I'm not your mother and I'm pretty sure she's sick of you too. Second that comment I posted was to the person who started this thread and not you so again I don't really give a shit about your question. Lastly if you don't want to answer my question that just proves you people are incompetent retards.

ion-biden-drop-out-00169893[/URL]

Obama too - https://www.politico.com/live-updat...-election/biden-obama-clinton-harris-00170063
[/QUOTE]

So two people who suggested it might make voters feel better constitutes 'they wanted an open primary'.

Derp derp right back at you twerp.

First of all don't ever confuse me with someone who gives a shit about what you want. I'm not your mother and I'm pretty sure she's sick of you too. Second that comment I posted was to the person who started this thread and not you so again I don't really give a shit about your question. Lastly if you don't want to answer my question that just proves you people are incompetent retards.
STOP all your lying and go back and read YOUR post #25

Back