If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

SO as I thought you aren't going to answer my question and just run away
Have a nice day you lying ASSHOLE
Triggered moron alert!!
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Oh course you hate. You hate AND you're a liar. There is nothing wrong with the American people's cognitive ability, they are just tired of having you assholes piss on their legs and tell them it's raining. You idiots don't seem to realize that people can see how you morons behave and how it's incongruent with your words but you but you keep on pretending. It's amazing that you are that blind and that stupid.
They do not like the Democratic leadership, so burn down the place, give up Democracy, and rule of law.

So you didn't want Mueller to indict Trump?

What he wants or what I want or what you want should not make any difference. What should matter is whether a crime has been committed. You think everything is political because you are a hyperpartisan hack. Mueller laid out at least four indictable instances of obstruction of justice. Should they have been prosecuted? Yes. The second Trump left office. The fact that they weren't is a failure by the Justice Department.

SO as I thought you aren't going to answer my question and just run away
Have a nice day you lying ASSHOLE
Uh oh someone has an emotional boo boo. Listen dipshit I asked my question in post #2 you dimwitted piece of leftist garbage which was before you put your stupidity on display. I am amazed at how proud you people are of being such low life scum.

Last edited:
Back