If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Neither were involved. You are lying again. A guy who lies about being a doctor would lie about anything. In my experience.
:bullshit:

Biden removed Trump's executive privilege to facilitate Trump's prosecution.

It's lunch time don't you have some French Fries to deliver for Uber Eats or something?

I ran into my elementary school principal as a middle aged man and he told my wife that I had the highest IQ they had ever measured at his school. That was back in the days they tested for IQ routinely at schools. He was principal there for over 40 years. I have a lot of flaws but dumb isn't one of them. That's for you.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER. Why do you lie about something so easily disprovable.

Tests are administered to determine if a child is gifted. They never routinely tested anyone, and the test used was not an IQ test. How high did he say your IQ was? I can't wait for this answer.

Biden (encouraged by Harris) had his DOJ go after Trump. Trump never had his DOJ go after Hillary or Biden.
Indeed and there have been multiple attempts on his life after Biden spoke of a "target" on his back and the Democratic loons called him Hitler and a threat to democracy.

:bullshit:

Biden removed Trump's executive privilege to facilitate Trump's prosecution.

It's lunch time don't you have some French Fries to deliver for Uber Eats or something?

Biden did not remove anything. Only the courts can do that. Did you learn law at your medical school? I guess that would make sense.

Indeed and there have been multiple attempts on his life after Biden spoke of a "target" on his back and the Democratic loons called him Hitler and a threat to democracy.

Trump probably shouldn't leave people stranded in the middle of the desert. Maybe that's why his supporter was so pissed he brought a gun.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER. Why do you lie about something so easily disprovable. My school tested every student in the first grade.
ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Maybe they didn't on obvious morons like you. With you they had to tether you to the monkey bars.

:legion:

I ran into my elementary school principal as a middle aged man and he told my wife that I had the highest IQ they had ever measured at his school. That was back in the days they tested for IQ routinely at schools. He was principal there for over 40 years. I have a lot of flaws but dumb isn't one of them. That's for you.
He is "rich" though.

Just ask him.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Maybe they didn't on obvious morons like you. With you they had to tether you to the monkey bars.

:legion:

Nope. An IQ test is a specific test used to measure four and exactly four areas of intelligence. These tests do not do that, and they do not assign an IQ score. There are many varieties of tests that are used to determine if a child is gifted. I believe one of the WISC tests were used when my kids were in school. When I was in school, no tests for intelligence were conducted, only the Iowa basic skills test. That was the most common test in use at that time.

Why do you find the need to lie so much when you know I will only swat you down?

Biden White House waives executive privilege for initial set of Trump-era documents sought by Jan. 6 panel

BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONE THAT HAD TO WAIVE IT DIPSHIT. Jesus fucking Christ, how stupid are you? Seriously. He did not 'remove' anything. He waived the claim of executive privilege FOR THAT SET OF DOCUMENTS. Because that's his fucking job. Goddamn Early, you are a fucking moron.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER. Why do you lie about something so easily disprovable.

Tests are administered to determine if a child is gifted. They never routinely tested anyone, and the test used was not an IQ test. How high did he say your IQ was? I can't wait for this answer.
Um...another boo boo.
"Why do you lie about something so easily disprovable."

That's an interrogatory. It requires a question mark.

I tutored you about interrogatories weeks ago.

BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONE THAT HAD TO WAIVE IT DIPSHIT. Jesus fucking Christ, how stupid are you? Seriously. He did not 'remove' anything. He waived the claim of executive privilege FOR THAT SET OF DOCUMENTS. Because that's his fucking job.
"Goddamn Early..."

You referred to me when the post was from ExpressLane, dummy.

That's rich, you calling anyone a moron, moron.

That was mean, but one hundred percent accurate.

Last edited:
Nope. An IQ test is a specific test used to measure four and exactly four areas of intelligence. These tests do not do that, and they do not assign an IQ score. There are many varieties of tests that are used to determine if a child is gifted. I believe one of the WISC tests were used when my kids were in school. When I was in school, no tests for intelligence were conducted, only the Iowa basic skills test. That was the most common test in use at that time.
Special needs schools where your short bus took you everyday maybe. That is probably because they didn't want to stigmatize you with a pathetic score.

1728925944771.png

But where we normal and above normal kids rode the normal school bus and where we went we were tested for IQ and I know my score and the scores of my two brothers. We all scored very well. And we turned out to be an Engineer a Doctor and a Architect turned home builder.

1728926026922.png

Um...Concarty...
Special needs schools where your short bus took you everyday maybe. That is probably because they didn't want to stigmatize you with a pathetic score.

View attachment 33583

But where we normal and above normal kids rode the normal school bus and where we went we were tested for IQ and I know my score and the scores of my two brothers. We all scored very well. And we turned out to be an Engineer a Doctor and a Architect turned home builder.

View attachment 33585
Well, Concarty can claim fame for being an Uber Eat's driver...and he is "rich." Just ask him.

What's wrong w/ being an Uber Eats driver?

Conservatives always say liberals are the "elites," but they talk elitist all of the time and always mock working-class jobs & people.

Back