If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Hmmmmm

at the brink of ruining the coronation

And those that do will quickly get dead

Trump is not the president this time ass brain

You only got so far last time ( which failed utterly)

Our nation will kill violent traitors in a red hot

They are all ready all over your plans idiot

Some of your buddies are actual patriots working undercover

They are just pretending they hate America and love Putin

This is going to go down in American history books

Along with all the truth about the slavery trade, all the racism that has been holding this great nation hostage for the last fucking time

Irradiated as the anti human disease that it is

Just watch

Oh yeah

You will merely have your program erased

Good riddance
Hey look it's stupidly jr.
Yakety Yak.
Tatt Boy's back
Jew hating muzzie

Any of you here who are actual humans that can vote In AMERICAN elections

Take note

If you try to disrupt the voting you will go to prison

If you try to start a civil war

You will quickly get dead

If you try to harm Americans

You will quickly get dead

TRUMP HAS NO POWER TO PROTECT YOU IDIOTS

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER. Why do you lie about something so easily disprovable.

Tests are administered to determine if a child is gifted. They never routinely tested anyone, and the test used was not an IQ test. How high did he say your IQ was? I can't wait for this answer.
Just another in the long list of things you know jack diddly shit about CumCunt.

Nope. An IQ test is a specific test used to measure four and exactly four areas of intelligence. These tests do not do that, and they do not assign an IQ score. There are many varieties of tests that are used to determine if a child is gifted. I believe one of the WISC tests were used when my kids were in school. When I was in school, no tests for intelligence were conducted, only the Iowa basic skills test. That was the most common test in use at that time.
I took the Iowa test at two different grade levels and scored in the 99th percentile on everything.

I also took an IQ test administered by the school. I don't know which other students were singled out to test. When you show up for first grade with college level reading comprehension people get curious.

Also scored 99th percentile on the ASVAB

Come from a long line of intelligence. Don't have to fake it like some or you.

“Some school districts may use IQ tests as part of their screening process for gifted children.”
Google

I don’t think that Concarty had to be worried about the test.

That was ugly…but true.

I took the Iowa test at two different grade levels and scored in the 99th percentile on everything.

I also took an IQ test administered by the school. I don't know which other students were singled out to test. When you show up for first grade with college level reading comprehension people get curious.

Also scored 99th percentile on the ASVAB

Come from a long line of intelligence. Don't have to fake it like some or you.

LOL, dude, you are not a bright bulb. There are a handful of conservative leaning posters here who demonstrate some critical thinking skills. cawacko, moose, leaning right, damo, Eagle_eye. I may have forgotten someone, but I sure as hell didn't forget you. I don't recall how the Iowa tests were scored, but I don't believe the results were shared with the test taker. I'm pretty sure that's accurate. I took the ACT. I scored in the 99th percentile in three of the four subject areas. English was my weak point. 92%. It is very, very easy to figure out if someone in intelligent. Calling another poster cumcunt is an absolute sure sign of an ignorant poster. Bragging about tripling your money on a stock is another. And this claim you are making is so outlandishly laughable that I'm surprised you actually thought someone would buy it.

The Iowa test btw does not measure intelligence. It measures academic learning. They can go hand in hand, but they are intended to measure two completely different things.

As for the ASVAB test, my son scored in the 99th percentile despite being an absolutely miserable student. The Navy tried to get him into their nuclear program, but he wasn't interested. He joined the Army instead. The problem with your claim, Joe, is you do not demonstrate the temperament or the critical thinking skills to make that claim in any way, shape or form believable. But if you want to go with it, feel free. Maybe it will help you when you physically attack a gay person. But I doubt it.

Back