If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

A store is not a weather-ravaged area.

People with chainsaws in their hands, clearing up fallen trees, are volunteers.
People with stuff in their hands that don't belong to them are looters.

Again, you seem to rely on seeing them with loot or chainsaws.

And are they using chainsaws on their way in? Are the looters robbing places on the way?

And no, a store is not a ravaged area. But the workers will meet somewhere.

I suggest you volunteer and help out. Might be a good learning experience for you.

No Confart claimed every school system never used IQ tests. That is probably because his school system saw no need to IQ test an obvious moron like him.
Indeed.

He has been snared in nearly a dozen boo boos and lies today alone.

He is sin verguenza.

He is “rich” though, if you can believe that a Uber Eats driver can be rich.

Poor Concarty.

Because they didn’t in his school system

Prove they did in yours ass face
He said: "ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER."

Notice he didn't say MY SCHOOL DIDN'T. I know your brain is ruined from drinking the blue Porta Potty Chemicals but there are schools all over the country not just the school that Confart took Special Education at.

Again, you seem to rely on seeing them with loot or chainsaws.

And are they using chainsaws on their way in? Are the looters robbing places on the way?

And no, a store is not a ravaged area. But the workers will meet somewhere.

I suggest you volunteer and help out. Might be a good learning experience for you.
You seem to pretend that everyone is as much of an idiot as you are, who can't tell a volunteer from a looter.

He probably owns it.

His company just retrieved the booster rocket with a perfect landing in the launch pad.

The man is a visionary, as Trump said.

Musk is now supporting Trump, enthusiastically.

That shows how smart Musk is.
Well Confart said he took the Uber Eats job for a soft landing. :dunno:

:truestory:

He said: "ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER."

Notice he didn't say MY SCHOOL DIDN'T. I know your brain is ruined from drinking the blue Porta Potty Chemicals but there are schools all over the country not just the school that Confart took Special Education at.
Not from what I read of his post distracto bot

Suck that Putin cock

He probably owns it.

His company just retrieved the booster rocket with a perfect landing in the launch pad.

The man is a visionary, as Trump said.

Musk is now supporting Trump, enthusiastically.

That shows how smart Musk is.
And he had nothing to do with it except enough money to buy the corp

What's wrong w/ being an Uber Eats driver?

Conservatives always say liberals are the "elites," but they talk elitist all of the time and always mock working-class jobs & people.

They apparently think it's the highest insult they can come up with. So I'm fine with it. I enjoyed doing it. Relaxing, a nice way to kill time. But they have been obsessed with it for now two years. It was actually three years ago when I stopped doing it, and I only did it for three months. But they have talked about it incessantly for three years. In every single post they direct at me. Like a couple of third graders laughing about a 'kick me' sign. It demonstrates their level of maturity quite nicely. It is what it is.

Uh oh someone has an emotional boo boo. Listen dipshit I asked my question in post #2 you dimwitted piece of leftist garbage which was before you put your stupidity on display. I am amazed at how proud you people are of being such low life scum.
SO I have been asking my question of you and the other MAGA on here for several WEEKS and NOT one of you lying morons have answered it.
SO go FUCK YOURSELF

They apparently think it's the highest insult they can come up with. So I'm fine with it. I enjoyed doing it. Relaxing, a nice way to kill time. But they have been obsessed with it for now two years. It was actually three years ago when I stopped doing it, and I only did it for three months. But they have talked about it incessantly for three years. In every single post they direct at me. Like a couple of third graders laughing about a 'kick me' sign. It demonstrates their level of maturity quite nicely. It is what it is.
I taught my son from a very early age this adage

If a person is working an honest job

They Deserve your respect

Back