If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
So...thank god they forced Biden out, eh? Harris is kicking ass!!!!!

It’s just the Republican election cheating reaching its peak with help from our enemies in the end

We survived it dude

This election is being observed by authorities who know way more than you think they do

Have infiltrated these assholes pawns in the US

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WILL BE SHAMED OUT OF EXISTENCE SOON

let’s remember all those new powers the SCOTUS have given the president

Trump is not president

BIDEN IS
We may have survived it last time but Trump wasn't pissed as he is now and he hadn't said he was going to weaponize every dept. in the US government to go after his Political opponents putting a lot of people in jail.
Trump IS one of the BIGGEST threats to the security and future of the USA we have ever known.
Trump want to make the USA his DICTATORSHIP and destroy it as we know it now.

I think polls can reveal certain trends in the electorate. What they seem to have slipped up on is the actual result. I think they are struggling with identifying likely voters, and I also think there are certain demographics which are much harder to poll than they were in the past. We're going to find out alot about the accuracy of the polls after this election. What seems clear to me is that Republicans are now returning to the fold. What is less clear is what is happening with women, black males, and younger voters. I can't even venture a guess. We'll see what happens.
well one thing we do know if history is any guide and that is in 2016 and 2020 the polls underestimated Trumps support by about 6 points. And Cumala Harris is polling behind both Clinton and Biden. So if she is really only up by 1 point then she is in deep, deep trouble

The "experts" say that for her to win the electoral college, she needs to be at least +4 on the national polling. She is running 3 points behind.

What should be more concerning to the democrat party is not just the recent polls, but the trend. The trend is not their friend right now.

Anything can happen and I will not be making any predictions other than than we have yet to see how the democrat party will cheat this time like they did in 2020

I think polls can reveal certain trends in the electorate. What they seem to have slipped up on is the actual result. I think they are struggling with identifying likely voters, and I also think there are certain demographics which are much harder to poll than they were in the past. We're going to find out alot about the accuracy of the polls after this election. What seems clear to me is that Republicans are now returning to the fold. What is less clear is what is happening with women, black males, and younger voters. I can't even venture a guess. We'll see what happens.
There will be a big win for Democrats

Let’s remember the red wave predicted with such fervor by our CORPORATE media

Trump loses them Elections

That is the very obvious American pattern

Every election interrupter will be arrested

Every gun Toting mob trying to start a civil war for trump will get dead real quick

This nation is not controlled by republicans who tried to hide all the prior cheating Crimes and insurrection attempts

And Biden Has been given more free power to destroy these scum with

It’s fucking over

I can’t wait

Last edited:
We may have survived it last time but Trump wasn't pissed as he is now and he hadn't said he was going to weaponize every dept. in the US government to go after his Political opponents putting a lot of people in jail.
Trump IS one of the BIGGEST threats to the security and future of the USA we have ever known.
Trump want to make the USA his DICTATORSHIP and destroy it as we know it now.
He won’t win

They have infiltrators all up in this movement now

The J/6th investigations gave them all the paths to follow these idiots

And the SCOTUS gave Biden the authority to go to town on these assholes Legally

well one thing we do know if history is any guide and that is in 2016 and 2020 the polls underestimated Trumps support by about 6 points. And Cumala Harris is polling behind both Clinton and Biden. So if she is really only up by 1 point then she is in deep, deep trouble

The "experts" say that for her to win the electoral college, she needs to be at least +4 on the national polling. She is running 3 points behind.

What should be more concerning to the democrat party is not just the recent polls, but the trend. The trend is not their friend right now.

Anything can happen and I will not be making any predictions other than than we have yet to see how the democrat party will cheat this time like they did in 2020

No. Polls in 2016 were very accurate at the national level, predicting Clinton’s popular vote victory. They missed in the midwest states. Same with 2020. Underestimated the Trump vote in Wisconsin and Michigan. I’m sure pollsters are working to get more accurate but every election is different. Trump lost the 2020 election. There was no fraud. Why anyone still believes that is a mystery to me. I think it’s simply a cult mentality. Not something I can relate too.

No. Polls in 2016 were very accurate at the national level, predicting Clinton’s popular vote victory. They missed in the midwest states. Same with 2020. Underestimated the Trump vote in Wisconsin and Michigan. I’m sure pollsters are working to get more accurate but every election is different. Trump lost the 2020 election. There was no fraud. Why anyone still believes that is a mystery to me. I think it’s simply a cult mentality. Not something I can relate too.
Because the level of foreign influence was not yet known

It’s being used all over the world

It’s why right wing nuts are getting elected all over

Because the level of foreign influence was not yet known

It’s being used all over the world

It’s why right wing nuts are getting elected all over
My wife just loves Tik Tok. I explained to her how easily the Chinese government can modify the algorithm to deliver only what they want you to hear. Sure enough she is now seeing more liberal content providers being reined in by the algorithm. We need to be aware and make sure we know where to go for the truth. It ain’t fox or newsmax or facebook or x.

In theory the foreign influence would be reflected in the polls, however with the stratification of polls, these influencers can target specific demographics with a specific message.

This election will be the closest watched election in history with all the right wing crying that it is being rigged already, I am supersized Trump hasn't come out and told us it is already " rigged" like he did in the last two elections.
I still want to know how he knew they were rigged?
Who rigged them ?
Did he rig them?
And again aren't things usually rigged in the favor of the winner NOT the loser?
Have a nice day

Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
Then you are truly screwed because there is no way in hell she is winning any of Georgia, North Carolina, or Arizona. Anyone that knows a damn thing about this election will tell you those three are already GONE.

Then you are truly screwed because there is no way in hell she is winning any of Georgia, North Carolina, or Arizona. Anyone that knows a damn thing about this election will tell you those three are already GONE.
Maybe, but you do not believe Biden won Georgia or Arizona last time, so your judgement is in serious question.

I wonder if the right is going to start crying election interference if the Saudis cut oil prices as much as some say they might,?
I have been reading they are planing to increase production and cut the price of oil on the world market from about 100 dollars a barrel down to about 50 dollars a barrel.
And if they do it soon it could drive the cost of gas way way down and that will drive the cost of everything else down.
I wonder this because they have kept telling us how it was so low when Trump was in and the Saudis had their oil price war with Russia and some of them still think it was all Trumps doing when Trump had NOTHING to do with it.

LOL, dude, you are not a bright bulb. There are a handful of conservative leaning posters here who demonstrate some critical thinking skills. cawacko, moose, leaning right, damo, Eagle_eye. I may have forgotten someone, but I sure as hell didn't forget you. I don't recall how the Iowa tests were scored, but I don't believe the results were shared with the test taker. I'm pretty sure that's accurate. I took the ACT. I scored in the 99th percentile in three of the four subject areas. English was my weak point. 92%. It is very, very easy to figure out if someone in intelligent. Calling another poster cumcunt is an absolute sure sign of an ignorant poster. Bragging about tripling your money on a stock is another. And this claim you are making is so outlandishly laughable that I'm surprised you actually thought someone would buy it.

The Iowa test btw does not measure intelligence. It measures academic learning. They can go hand in hand, but they are intended to measure two completely different things.

As for the ASVAB test, my son scored in the 99th percentile despite being an absolutely miserable student. The Navy tried to get him into their nuclear program, but he wasn't interested. He joined the Army instead. The problem with your claim, Joe, is you do not demonstrate the temperament or the critical thinking skills to make that claim in any way, shape or form believable. But if you want to go with it, feel free. Maybe it will help you when you physically attack a gay person. But I doubt it.
Nice rant but you are still a poser and a dipshit.

Back