If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

I taught my son from a very early age this adage

If a person is working an honest job

They Deserve your respect

Yes, well, to sum up, we've got, in this thread alone, eight references to Uber Eats from the circle jerk boys, five cumcunts, a bunch of confarts, a couple of infantile school boys chuckling about short buses, and the old 'you live in a cardboard box'. Insults. And you wonder why I don't respect them or take them seriously. They are just your generic prepubescent boys self aggrandizing (one is a brilliant physician, the other a member of high society with millions of dollars, a fleet of planes, hobnobbing with celebrities and employing brilliant lawyers who also moonlight as DAs are are going to prosecute me). My favorite Earl moment was when I made a reference to Venice, and Earl piped in about he had flown HIS plane into Venice, and then went on to talk about some radio frequencies, glide paths, and some other bullshit. It is called self aggrandizing. No one asked. I flew to Venice too. I bought a fucking plane ticket. Earl is a fake. I think it's been pretty well established with his full tilt about me calling him on his sale of the company bullshit. I had fun. But it's time to move on. Unless of course the cops come and arrest me.

The fact that a pigfucking orangutan is a seriously viable candidate for POTUS at all,
and not only that,
but has already served a term in that capacity,
pretty much obliviates any doubt
that we're in deep fucking trouble.

Yes, well, to sum up, we've got, in this thread alone, eight references to Uber Eats from the circle jerk boys, five cumcunts, a bunch of confarts, a couple of infantile school boys chuckling about short buses, and the old 'you live in a cardboard box'. Insults. And you wonder why I don't respect them or take them seriously. They are just your generic prepubescent boys self aggrandizing (one is a brilliant physician, the other a member of high society with millions of dollars, a fleet of planes, hobnobbing with celebrities and employing brilliant lawyers who also moonlight as DAs are are going to prosecute me). My favorite Earl moment was when I made a reference to Venice, and Earl piped in about he had flown HIS plane into Venice, and then went on to talk about some radio frequencies, glide paths, and some other bullshit. It is called self aggrandizing. No one asked. I flew to Venice too. I bought a fucking plane ticket. Earl is a fake. I think it's been pretty well established with his full tilt about me calling him on his sale of the company bullshit. I had fun. But it's time to move on. Unless of course the cops come and arrest me.
He’s a foreign disinformation bot hole

His programmer thinks his grand personal lies will get him admiration and trust

All it will get his programmer in the end is the cloud of Putin shame after Putin is removed

If his programmer survives at all

The fact that a pigfucking orangutan is a seriously viable candidate for POTUS at all,
and not only that,
It’s just the Republican election cheating reaching its peak with help from our enemies in the end

We survived it dude

This election is being observed by authorities who know way more than you think they do

Have infiltrated these assholes pawns in the US

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WILL BE SHAMED OUT OF EXISTENCE SOON

let’s remember all those new powers the SCOTUS have given the president

Trump is not president

BIDEN IS

and not only that,
the
fact
that
you
write
a
retard
indicates
your
mom
is
the
pig
being
fucked

Their programs are designed to distract and lie

Real answers are not part of their programming
Yep he wants to play silly games and I am not playing them.
As I said I have been asking the right winger on here a simple question for several weeks and they won't answer it because that would be admitting Trump COULD be a traitor because he could have SOLD OR GIVEN those Chinese and Russians some of our secrets.
They will back their orange GOD and Traitor right up to the hilt.
They can see simple facts
Have a nice day

We keep threading on polls, which both sides agree are not reliable anymore. I read them like horoscopes, uncommitted amusement. Why are people touting them?

We keep threading on polls, which both sides agree are not reliable anymore. I read them like horoscopes, uncommitted amusement. Why are people touting them?

I think polls can reveal certain trends in the electorate. What they seem to have slipped up on is the actual result. I think they are struggling with identifying likely voters, and I also think there are certain demographics which are much harder to poll than they were in the past. We're going to find out alot about the accuracy of the polls after this election. What seems clear to me is that Republicans are now returning to the fold. What is less clear is what is happening with women, black males, and younger voters. I can't even venture a guess. We'll see what happens.

Back