If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Well, it appears that Concarty lied about schools never giving IQ tests.

Indeed he did.

Did Concarty just come out as gay?

Well, it appears that Concarty lied about schools never giving IQ test.

Indeed he did.

Nope. You appear not to understand the concept of lying. For example, my statement was nuanced, and considered a number of important factors, including the fact that they are not 'routinely' administered. You on the other hand completely invented your corporate lawyer/DA who claimed he could prosecute me. Like that never happened. You made it up. I did not make it up. Nor did I make up the gas hot water heater statement. You? That was the biggest whopper anyone has ever told on this board. I am so skeered, Early that your big bad lawyer is going to turn me in.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! You are the biggest loser. Congrats.

Nope. You appear not to understand the concept of lying. For example, my statement was nuanced, and considered a number of important factors, including the fact that they are not 'routinely' administered. You on the other hand completely invented your corporate lawyer/DA who claimed he could prosecute me. Like that never happened. You made it up. I did not make it up. Nor did I make up the gas hot water heater statement. You? That was the biggest whopper anyone has ever told on this board. I am so skeered, Early that your big bad lawyer is going to turn me in.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! You are the biggest loser. Congrats.
Concarty:

“ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER. Why do you lie about something so easily disprovable.”

Not much nuance there.”,,,EVER.” No question mark either for the last sentence.

A “nuanced” lie.

Too funny.

Oh, you are responding to me, not ExpressLane.
Too funny.

Last edited:
Concarty:

“ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER. Why do you lie about something so easily disprovable.”

Not much nuance there.”,,,EVER.” No question mark either for the last sentence.

A “nuanced” lie.

Too funny.

Oh, you are responding to me, not ExpressLane.
Too funny.

Yes. The substance of the post was a joke. A guy coming back 40 years later and telling someone they were the most brilliant student in the history of the school. IQ tests are not routinely given, nor were they when I was younger.

Let's talk about YOUR lie though, Early. You know, the one about the lawyer. The guy you were going to talk to yesterday? The guy that plays golf with John Smoltz all the time. Remember that guy? Who claimed I had committed a crime? Yeah, I notice you don't want to discuss that, do you Early? I wouldn't either. It was just so fucking dumb. But I'm getting bored with this jousting, you never, ever say anything interesting. Carry on. I'm still waiting for the squad cars to arrive.

I ran into my elementary school principal as a middle aged man and he told my wife that I had the highest IQ they had ever measured at his school. That was back in the days they tested for IQ routinely at schools. He was principal there for over 40 years. I have a lot of flaws but dumb isn't one of them. That's for you.
IQ aint everything, even if I believed you. My sister, tested genius, is living in an ALF unable to get her self off her ass.

Yes. The substance of the post was a joke. A guy coming back 40 years later and telling someone they were the most brilliant student in the history of the school. IQ tests are not routinely given, nor were they when I was younger.

Let's talk about YOUR lie though, Early. You know, the one about the lawyer. The guy you were going to talk to yesterday? The guy that plays golf with John Smoltz all the time. Remember that guy? Who claimed I had committed a crime? Yeah, I notice you don't want to discuss that, do you Early? I wouldn't either. It was just so fucking dumb. But I'm getting bored with this jousting, you never, ever say anything interesting. Carry on. I'm still waiting for the squad cars to arrive.
So, you admit that you lied about schools NEVER administering the IQ test.

You could have just said so.

At least you are responding to me, not to ExpressLane.

IQ aint everything, even if I believed you. My sister, tested genius, is living in an ALF unable to get her self off her ass.

I measure people by what and how they post, and how they express themselves. Joe is an ignorant buffoon. His story is a lie. Not really all that tough to figure out.

What he wants or what I want or what you want should not make any difference. What should matter is whether a crime has been committed. You think everything is political because you are a hyperpartisan hack. Mueller laid out at least four indictable instances of obstruction of justice. Should they have been prosecuted? Yes. The second Trump left office. The fact that they weren't is a failure by the Justice Department.
So why didn't he recommend indictment? Because they were BS stretches of the law that were designed to throw some red meat at you hyperpartisan dogs. And you went for it.

Now get a nap and get sober so you can be ready for the dinner run for Uber Eats. Did you make any money delivering wings yesterday. I bet you hate the fact that half of those wings were Right Wings.

So, you admit that you lied about schools NEVER administering the IQ test.

You could have just said so.

At least you are responding to me, not to ExpressLane.

There is no daylight between the two of you. You are both idiots who are obsessed with me. Carry on. I assume I am safe from arrest. Thank goodness I am free to pursue my life of criminal activity.

So why didn't he recommend indictment? Because they were BS stretches of the law that were designed to throw some red meat at you hyperpartisan dogs. And you went for it.

Now get a nap and get sober so you can be ready for the dinner run for Uber Eats. Did you make any money delivering wings yesterday. I bet you hate the fact that half of those wings were Right Wings.

Not sure. I wonder why Early's lawyer hasn't indicted me yet.

Describe how the Dems are going to turn this around shy of successfully killling Trump?

Hopeful maybe but reality is staring you in the face and you still seem to not accept it.
The SCOTUS recently gave the president new powers remember?

This Republican/ Russian plan is dead in the water oh yee of little faith in democracy

@Concart ... Sorry, but you've already been passed up for first place... @WinterBorn is now in the lead with his inability to differentiate a volunteer from a looter.

Awww, you didn't have an answer for a question, so you resort to this chickenshit? lol

But tell me, if you see someone standing outside a store or something, how is it you tell whether they are volunteers or looters?

Any of you here who are actual humans that can vote In AMERICAN elections

Take note

If you try to disrupt the voting you will go to prison

If you try to start a civil war

You will quickly get dead

If you try to harm Americans

You will quickly get dead

TRUMP HAS NO POWER TO PROTECT YOU IDIOTS
This ass cake russian whores

Awww, you didn't have an answer for a question, so you resort to this chickenshit? lol

But tell me, if you see someone standing outside a store or something, how is it you tell whether they are volunteers or looters?
A store is not a weather-ravaged area.

People with chainsaws in their hands, clearing up fallen trees, are volunteers.
People with stuff in their hands that don't belong to them are looters.

Stupid is as stupid does

Intelligence is a good thing

IQ test don’t measure everything

Some day they will measure closer to real human intelligence far better

And lots more people higher than me

I scored in the he genius range

I was fucking blow away by that result

Once we measure more accurately I’m sure my placement will go down

I’m smart enough to not allow my current results to cloud my perception of the world

It doesn’t measure everything

On every being taking

That means to the low side and to the high side results

Self absorbed people just can’t think clearly

Back