If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

He said: "ROTFLMFAO!!!!! No they did not. And no you are not. Schools do not and never have performed IQ tests. EVER."

Notice he didn't say MY SCHOOL DIDN'T. I know your brain is ruined from drinking the blue Porta Potty Chemicals but there are schools all over the country not just the school that Confart took Special Education at.
And of course we know that's not true. So why does the fool keep posting things so demonstrably false? I guess the same reason he's voting for the filthy whore and thinks Trump fucked his wife.

Furthermore,.,,,,I think it is HIGHLY likely that Trump wins at least two out of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania with a decent chance of taking all three.

And of course we know that's not true. So why does the fool keep posting things so demonstrably false? I guess the same reason he's voting for the filthy whore and thinks Trump fucked his wife.

You are ramping up your brilliance to a whole new level Joe! Attacking the wife. It’s a boss move.

That was not an attack on your best girl. It was an illustration of your delusional thought patterns.
Well I guess I have to defer to your genius. So what’s your IQ Joe? Dazzle me.

My wife would not fuck Trump on a dare. lol at you.

I’m d really like to hear a highly intelligent person discuss the reasons they believe that polling methodology has struggled to capture accurate results in certain demographics. If only we had a genius level poster

:rofl2:

Im hearing Jill Stein is surging in Wisconsin with a lot of the under 30 left wing crowd that are disenchanted with Kamala and see her as a continuation of Biden but WORSE. You go Jill! ;)

:evilnod:

The coup narrative is odd. I’m not sure why they care. The Democrats took a look at the situation in the ground and persuaded the standard bearer to step down. I guess it bothers them that they don’t get to run against Biden. Seeing him now the contrast is striking. In my view if she does not win it will come down to gender. But it is clear that the right choice was made. Biden would have dragged down down ballot races as well.

The coup narrative is odd. I’m not sure why they care. The Democrats took a look at the situation in the ground and persuaded the standard bearer to step down. I guess it bothers them that they don’t get to run against Biden. Seeing him now the contrast is striking. In my view if she does not win it will come down to gender. But it is clear that the right choice was made. Biden would have dragged down down ballot races as well.

It's projection. If J6 never happened, we'd never here "coup" about Harris replacing Biden.

I'm glad that they're at least somewhat self-conscious about J6.

I don't care. I'm just laughing that the candidate the Ruling Class chose after running Biden out of town is even worse than he is!

Back