If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

We may have survived it last time but Trump wasn't pissed as he is now and he hadn't said he was going to weaponize every dept. in the US government to go after his Political opponents putting a lot of people in jail.
DEMOCRATS weaponized departments in the US government, Tball. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON TRUMP!
Trump IS one of the BIGGEST threats to the security and future of the USA we have ever known.
It's getting old, Tball. Trump has already been President.
Trump want to make the USA his DICTATORSHIP and destroy it as we know it now.
It's getting old, Tball. Trump has already been President. Stop chanting mindlessly.

I wonder if the right is going to start crying election interference if the Saudis cut oil prices as much as some say they might,?
I have been reading they are planing to increase production and cut the price of oil on the world market from about 100 dollars a barrel down to about 50 dollars a barrel.
And if they do it soon it could drive the cost of gas way way down and that will drive the cost of everything else down.
I wonder this because they have kept telling us how it was so low when Trump was in and the Saudis had their oil price war with Russia and some of them still think it was all Trumps doing when Trump had NOTHING to do with it.
Any more wacky predictions you want to make, Tball?

The coup narrative is odd. I’m not sure why they care. The Democrats took a look at the situation in the ground and persuaded the standard bearer to step down. I guess it bothers them that they don’t get to run against Biden. Seeing him now the contrast is striking. In my view if she does not win it will come down to gender. But it is clear that the right choice was made. Biden would have dragged down down ballot races as well.
Yet Harris tied with a convicted felon. She sucks.

This election will be the closest watched election in history with all the right wing crying that it is being rigged already, I am supersized Trump hasn't come out and told us it is already " rigged" like he did in the last two elections.
I still want to know how he knew they were rigged?
Who rigged them ?
Did he rig them?
And again aren't things usually rigged in the favor of the winner NOT the loser?
Have a nice day
RQAA.

The coup narrative is odd. I’m not sure why they care. The Democrats took a look at the situation in the ground and persuaded the standard bearer to step down. I guess it bothers them that they don’t get to run against Biden. Seeing him now the contrast is striking. In my view if she does not win it will come down to gender. But it is clear that the right choice was made. Biden would have dragged down down ballot races as well.
It stinks to high heaven that Obama was/is calling the shots.
If it wasn't a coup why wasn't there a fair competition for the nomination?

Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
V.P. Harris needed to distance herself from Biden and tell the people what she would do different from Biden's policies?!! She is to loyal to Biden and people want here about change?!!

Back