If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Dude,.......they were going to dry up his money,...making it VERY hard for him to run the rest of his campaign. He HAD TO step aside. In addition to drying up his campaign funds they were also going to start LEAKING things about him and his family,...things that very easily could have put him in some of the same kind of legal trouble Trump has been facing but MUCH WORSE actually. It would be so nice if people around here could be at least a LITTLE honest about things. I mean,...c,Mon,...its not like we don't all KNOW what's been going on,...we do, all of us right and left. The party heads of the D party are among the biggest pack of scumbags that ever walked,....they will do ANYTHING to attain and hold power. ANYTHING. They walked out that poor old used up lunkhead to be the sacrificial lamb,....and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.
They?

Did you just make this up in your head, or do you have some evidence?

Meanwhile, Walgreens is closing over 1200 stores.

Thanks, Biden/Harris.
True Value hardware is filing bankruptcy.

gettyimages-906709062.jpg

Dude,.......they were going to dry up his money,...making it VERY hard for him to run the rest of his campaign. He HAD TO step aside. In addition to drying up his campaign funds they were also going to start LEAKING things about him and his family,...things that very easily could have put him in some of the same kind of legal trouble Trump has been facing but MUCH WORSE actually. It would be so nice if people around here could be at least a LITTLE honest about things. I mean,...c,Mon,...it’s not like we don't all KNOW what's been going on,...we do, all of us right and left. The party heads of the D party are among the biggest pack of scumbags that ever walked,....they will do ANYTHING to attain and hold power. ANYTHING. They walked out that poor old used up lunkhead to be the sacrificial lamb,....and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.
Why old someone donate to a losing cause? I always donate to my state reps campaign but this year I gave most of that money to a state rep candidate in a district that might be flipped. The money drying up was a result of him not performing. You act as f there was some nefarious plot. There wasn’t. You are developing a level of paranoia that goes way beyond normal.

And? Neighborhood hardware stores are dead.
And? What? Even smaller chain stores are selling out to larger competitors and losing customers to on-line shoppers. Shopping malls sit empty with weeds growing in their parking lots. Some people even have their groceries delivered to their front doors.
People are getting lazy. Far less face to face socializing.

And? What? Even smaller chain stores are selling out to larger competitors and losing customers to on-line shoppers. Shopping malls sit empty with weeds growing in their parking lots. Some people even have their groceries delivered to their front doors.
People are getting lazy. Far less face to face socializing.

Again, what does this have to do with the topic of the thread? It's been happening for years.

If Trump is the alternative, I'll take that disaster.

Just knowing that Trump exists
along with tens of millions of his trumpanzees
is more offensive to me
than anything my party has EVER done to the economy.

Oh, and as for being "rounded up,"
just wait.
Go back to bed, old man.

You have no clue as to what the Biden/Harris Administration has done to young Americans and their American dreams.

Go back to bed, old man.

You have no clue as to what the Biden/Harris Administration has done to young Americans and their American dreams.
What the fuck is an "American dream" in your mind, Vandy Clown?
I could use a good laugh today.

I'll look forward to your answer when I get back.
[I hope the donut shop isn't crowded.]

Back