If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Why don't you two get a room.

You can order room service together after the deed. You will probably both be hungry. Have some food delivered if that works better.

Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats.

You spend more time thinking about getting food from me than I spent delivering. I think that's called an obsession. I'm not flattered. Maybe you should stop using every thread I post in as a target for you obsession with me. Others would appreciate it.
Man are you ever touchy this morning. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bucket seat? Just remember the advantage you have sleeping in your car is you are always ready for work as an Uber Eats driver. The disadvantage is you have to bathe in the 7-11 bathroom sink.

Um…another Uber Eats driver boo boo.

“A trust fund baby that has never had to work in their life has no idea what young people are thinking.”

“Their”…a plural determiner. Subject and predicate must match.

Yes, the word "their" is technically plural and is used to indicate possession by a plural noun. For example, "Tony and Kyra brought their children on vacation".

Um…another Uber Eats driver boo boo.

“A trust fund baby that has never had to work in their life has no idea what young people are thinking.”

“Their”…a plural determiner. Subject and predicate must match.

Yes, the word "their" is technically plural and is used to indicate possession by a plural noun. For example, "Tony and Kyra brought their children on vacation".
:rofl2: Well in his defense he thinks everyone is a "they/them" like him.

Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
First, those are all fake polls. Virtually no one in the country wants to vote for Kamala. Trump would be headed for a landslide.
Second, there is NOT enough time to fix this.
Third, there is still a probable election steal using ballots created with the information garnered from the millions of illegals.

I realize you don't want to admit that your hopes are tied to the election-stealing proficiency of the DNC, but that is Kamala's only hope, and it's looking like a fairly solid one since no one can do anything about it.

First, those are all fake polls. Virtually no one in the country wants to vote for Kamala. Trump would be headed for a landslide.
Second, there is NOT enough time to fix this.
Third, there is still a probable election steal using ballots created with the information garnered from the millions of illegals.

I realize you don't want to admit that your hopes are tied to the election-stealing proficiency of the DNC, but that is Kamala's only hope, and it's looking like a fairly solid one since no one can do anything about it.
They are getting desperate multiple assassination attempts have already failed. And Walz has now proven he can't load a gun.

Last edited:
Back