If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

When Trump reduces the cost of fuel it will drive inflation down. Fuel costs are a driver of everything that is manufactured, grown, or shipped. Can you name something that isn't in those categories? You can think about it and answer after your next Uber Eats delivery. I'll understand, work comes first.

Inflation is already at 2.4%, and the price of a barrel of crude oil is at 70 dollars a barrel. Trump left office when oil was at about 62 dollars a barrel. The United States produced more oil last year than any country EVER in human history. Oil supply is not restricted to a single country. Unless Trump can have Saudi Arabia or Russia produce more oil, he cannot have any impact whatsoever on the price of oil.

So how do you believe that Trump can reduce the cost of oil. Be specific.

Inflation is already at 2.4%, and the price of a barrel of crude oil is at 70 dollars a barrel. Trump left office when oil was at about 62 dollars a barrel. The United States produced more oil last year than any country EVER in human history. Oil supply is not restricted to a single country. Unless Trump can have Saudi Arabia or Russia produce more oil, he cannot have any impact whatsoever on the price of oil.

yet as a private citizen, he has the power to stop a border bill with a phone call?

I love how consistent you all are in your debate angles

Great idea! (y) Which parking lot can we give him as your home address? You Uber Eats drivers move around a lot.
He has no assets to go after. Just his Uber Eat’s Yugo.

A reminder to the memory impaired:

Inflation has increased 20% since the vegetable and Heels Up Harris took office.

That pesky accumulated inflation.

Trump tried to fill the SPR to help the drillers and the US BOTH. The DEMOCRATS in Congress said NO! How dumb was that? And don't get me started on Biden selling off the SPR to help the Democrats with the election by lowering oil prices. It has taken Biden almost 4 years to reach the peak production that Trump reached. Now Biden/HARRIS want to kill ICE cars what do you think that will do to oil producers. And do you think our grids are ready to handle the additional load?
US oil production under Trump hit a high of 12.994 MBPD in Nov. 2019 .
and as for it taking Biden several years to get to record production, well MAYBE if Trump would have worked with the US oil companies when they first went to him we would have had more drilling and oil producing companies operating when Biden took over but he didn't and over 100 went bankrupt and OUT of business,
And they scraped out a lot of their drilling rigs and it takes time to build new ones . SO don't go trying to put the Blame on Biden , He has done a lot more good for the US oil industry then Trump did.

Tell us what it's like to hate a person so much that for 8 years you can do nothing but think of how to get rid of that person, but that person survives and not only survives but stands at the brink of ruining the coronation you mongrels have scheduled for a SECOND time!?

In order to post such bullshit rambling that totally and completely ignores what kind of trash bag trump is and the things he's done to deserve every iota of hate he rightfully receives, you have to be at your core, another trash bag like him.

When Trump reduces the cost of fuel it will drive inflation down. Fuel costs are a driver of everything that is manufactured, grown, or shipped. Can you name something that isn't in those categories? You can think about it and answer after your next Uber Eats delivery. I'll understand, work comes first.
Well as of yesterday the Saudis have said they will be cutting the cost of oil from about 100 dollars a barrel to about 50 any day now.
If that happens soon gas will drop before the election

yet as a private citizen, he has the power to stop a border bill with a phone call?

I love how consistent you all are in your debate angles

Yes. Those two positions are not in the least inconsistent. I have no idea why you would possibly think they are.

As I said the Saudis have said they will be cutting the price of oil and increasing their output in the next day or so.

VP Harris’ surrogates may be giving her headaches…Bill Clinton says that Lincoln Riley would still be alive if the border was properly secured.

The old fart is spot on.

and as for it taking Biden several years to get to record production, well MAYBE if Trump would have worked with the US oil companies when they first went to him we would have had more drilling and oil producing companies operating when Biden took over but he didn't and over 100 went bankrupt and OUT of business,
And they scraped out a lot of their drilling rigs and it takes time to build new ones . SO don't go trying to put the Blame on Biden , He has done a lot more good for the US oil industry then Trump did.
Covid reduced our oil use as it did worldwide so production fell worldwide. The Saudis wouldn't hurt their oil production to help their competition. That they would have reduced their production to help our is just a dumb Democrat talking point. Anyone that actually knows something about oil production knows it is stupid. At various times the Saudis have increased production to harm our oil industry. :oprah:

We are producing more now than the trump administration did.

Meanwhile, Walgreens is closing over 1200 stores.

Thanks, Biden/Harris.
I sued Walgreens during the trump administration, got a little less than a million out of them, but they sent me threats that they were soon to be in bankruptcy. They suck.

Back