If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Heres the thing though Concart. Do you think Kamala, Pelosi, and other leading Democrats knew about his condition wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before the debate happened? IMO,....they absolutely HAD TO. Yet they continued to LIE.

Here's the thing. I don't really care. What I do care about is electing a person who is capable of running the country for the next four years. This is not whataboutism. This is about what we witnessed happen last night, just like it was about what we watched happen on the debate stage.

All those people standing behind Trump? Exactly what do you think they know about Trumps current condition. They all know. They don't want his medical records released. And we can debate the ethics until we are blue in the face. Let me simplify this for you.

I watched the debate, and it was obvious to me that Biden was not up to handle another four years.

You watched the town hall last night. Tell me your assessment of Trumps cognitive state. Don't say 'Pelosi' or 'Harris', or the left, or pull a JD Vance and refuse to answer. What is your assessment of Trumps cognitive ability after you watched last nights town hall. Is he fit to be President of the United States?

Here's the thing. I don't really care. What I do care about is electing a person who is capable of running the country for the next four years. This is not whataboutism. This is about what we witnessed happen last night, just like it was about what we watched happen on the debate stage.

All those people standing behind Trump? Exactly what do you think they know about Trumps current condition. They all know. They don't want his medical records released. And we can debate the ethics until we are blue in the face. Let me simplify this for you.

I watched the debate, and it was obvious to me that Biden was not up to handle another four years.

You watched the town hall last night. Tell me your assessment of Trumps cognitive state. Don't say 'Pelosi' or 'Harris', or the left, or pull a JD Vance and refuse to answer. What is your assessment of Trumps cognitive ability after you watched last nights town hall. Is he fit to be President of the United States?
So you don't care that Harris has been lying her ass off about Joe for years instead of being honest and just confronting the problem head on? Maybe so,....but a whole lot of people do,...they feel deceived,....they feel that way because they have been deceived. This election day they will show the country exactly how they feel.

So you don't care that Harris has been lying her ass off about Joe for years instead of being honest and just confronting the problem head on? Maybe so,....but a whole lot of people do,...they feel deceived,....they feel that way because they have been deceived. This election day they will show the country exactly how they feel.

So you can't answer. You are JD Vance. And someone who cannot honestly answer that question, THAT is the person that cannot be trusted. Ever.

Inflation is already at 2.4%, and the price of a barrel of crude oil is at 70 dollars a barrel. Trump left office when oil was at about 62 dollars a barrel. The United States produced more oil last year than any country EVER in human history.
Not due to the Democrats or Joe Biden, Sybil. That's due to a federal court overturning Biden's executive order. Production actually should be much higher.
Oil supply is not restricted to a single country.
So?
Unless Trump can have Saudi Arabia or Russia produce more oil, he cannot have any impact whatsoever on the price of oil.
He certainly can.
So how do you believe that Trump can reduce the cost of oil. Be specific.
By reducing regulations strangling the economy (including the drilling and processing of oil).

US oil production under Trump hit a high of 12.994 MBPD in Nov. 2019 .
and as for it taking Biden several years to get to record production, well MAYBE if Trump would have worked with the US oil companies when they first went to him we would have had more drilling and oil producing companies operating when Biden took over but he didn't and over 100 went bankrupt and OUT of business,
And they scraped out a lot of their drilling rigs and it takes time to build new ones . SO don't go trying to put the Blame on Biden , He has done a lot more good for the US oil industry then Trump did.
Biden cannot claim to have increased production, Tball. The federal court overturning Biden's executive order is what allowed production to increase.

You only care about winning.

Biden's disaster of a debate was on June 28th

on July 7th, you were still on board - so long as Biden was the choice, he had your vote. your primary concern was his debate showing lowered his chances of winning, not his ability to lead

yet you still would of voted for him.

do you really need me to start dropping the receipts, or will you admit you are a hypocrite here?

Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
Democrats typically rely on those three states. Unlikely she can win Arizona or Georgia but she has a shot at NC. Nevada is another close swing state she narrowly leads and probably needs to win.

So torturing a living, breathing, feeling animal to death means nothing to you?

And in order to justify your sociopathic lack of empathy for the lives of lower creatures, you pretend to care about undeveloped lumps of cells that don't even have a thought process or a sense of self awareness yet?

Calling you a piece of shit is unfair to shit.
Stop making shit up, Sybil.

Back