If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Covid reduced our oil use as it did worldwide so production fell worldwide. The Saudis wouldn't hurt their oil production to help their competition. That they would have reduced their production to help our is just a dumb Democrat talking point. Anyone that actually knows something about oil production knows it is stupid. At various times the Saudis have increased production to harm our oil industry. :oprah:
Well it looks like YOU never read up on that oil price war they had with Russia.
They increased their production and drop the price so low they were almost giving it away, Futures at one time went into the negative.
And yes COVID did hurt the oil industry but the Saudis did a lot more damage then it did.
You really should read up on it

Covid reduced our oil use as it did worldwide so production fell worldwide. The Saudis wouldn't hurt their oil production to help their competition. That they would have reduced their production to help our is just a dumb Democrat talking point. Anyone that actually knows something about oil production knows it is stupid. At various times the Saudis have increased production to harm our oil industry. :oprah:
Well after 106 US oil drilling and producing companies went BANKRUPT because of that oil price war and that is when Trump FINALLY did something.
Trump FINALLY went to the Saudis and told them to cut their production and RAISE prices or he would STOP all military aid too them and they did.
And when the price was down and so cheep the Refineries bought and stored as much oil as they could , in tanks, RR tank cars, ships every place they could and they started running out in Mid Dec. 2020 and the price started going up then and kept going up ,

In order to post such bullshit rambling that totally and completely ignores what kind of trash bag trump is and the things he's done to deserve every iota of hate he rightfully receives, you have to be at your core, another trash bag like him.
Well I'll give you credit you at least admit you're a hate filled maggot. I respect honesty and it's quite rare to see one of you cockroaches being honest so kudos to you. And as to the "trash bag" thing if I'm supposed to be insulted by that I'm not because I had no idea what it means and it just makes you sound like a raving idiot. In other words like a leftist

My college friends would have beat the fuck out of these scumbags to protect the cat

Republicans vote them into positions of power over other lives

Well I'll give you credit you at least admit you're a hate filled maggot. I respect honesty and it's quite rare to see one of you cockroaches being honest so kudos to you. And as to the "trash bag" thing if I'm supposed to be insulted by that I'm not because I had no idea what it means and it just makes you sound like a raving idiot. In other words like a leftist
So you want your kids to know these guys are who you find acceptable for positions of power?

So you want your kids to know these guys are who you find acceptable for positions of power?
My kids are all adults you dimwitted piece of shit and they all know harris is a douche bag. You people are just too fucking stupid. It's amazing just how are really

My kids are all adults you dimwitted piece of shit and they all know harris is a douche bag. You people are just too fucking stupid. It's amazing just how are really
Thanks for admitting you would have helped cut your own cats paws off, strung it up and burned it alive

Donald Trump Leads Kamala Harris Among Early Voters in Swing States​

The poll, conducted by Harvard University, HarrisX, and The Harris Poll between October 11 and 13, found that Trump has a narrow lead among early voters in the battleground states, with 48 percent of the vote to Harris' 47 percent.
Democrats typically vote earlier and by mail more than Republicans do.
The Harvard University poll found that Trump was leading among likely voters in battleground states, 49 percent to Harris' 47 percent.

Why old someone donate to a losing cause? I always donate to my state reps campaign but this year I gave most of that money to a state rep candidate in a district that might be flipped. The money drying up was a result of him not performing. You act as f there was some nefarious plot. There wasn’t. You are developing a level of paranoia that goes way beyond normal.
Because Concart, every LW on this board told everyone who would listen that he was just fine, that he WAS IN FACT DOING HIS JOB. That he had no problems. EVERYONE on the left did,...be they in the media, or part of the political class. THEY LIED and just kept lying right up until the moment that he made an ass of himself on national TV and it couldn't be hidden anymore. Then and ONLY then did the left FINALLY admit to the problem,....it it darn sure wasn't because they wanted to but instead it was only because THEY HAD TO. Therein lies the problem,...........the absolute dishonesty of it all.

They LIED right until the end. The left cannot be trusted.

Last edited:
No I made them independent thinkers who know exactly how evil you are for killing babies while whining about fucking cats.

So torturing a living, breathing, feeling animal to death means nothing to you?

And in order to justify your sociopathic lack of empathy for the lives of lower creatures, you pretend to care about undeveloped lumps of cells that don't even have a thought process or a sense of self awareness yet?

Calling you a piece of shit is unfair to shit.

Because Concart, every LW on this board told everyone who would listen that he was just fine, that he WAS IN FACT DOING HIS JOB. That he had no problems. EVERYONE on the left did,...be they in the media, or part of the political class. THEY LIED and just kept lying right up until the moment that he made an ass of himself on national TV and it couldn't be hidden anymore. Then and ONLY then did the left FINALLY admit to the problem,....it it darn sure wasn't because they wanted to but instead it was only because THEY HAD TO. Therein lies the problem,...........the absolute dishonesty of it all.

They LIED right until the end. The left cannot be trusted.

The left is not a monolothic bloc of people. I thought Biden was fine until I saw the debate performance. Maybe I didn't look closely enough, but there was nothing nefarious about my viewpoint. Biden went downhill quickly. I believe the Administration was irresponsible in hiding that, but that is on the people around Biden, not on the 'left'.

That said, it is impossible to ignore that Trump is having SERIOUS cognitive issues. if you cannot admit that, you are being as irresponsible as those who made that claim on the left. The donor base simply reacted in the exact same manner as I did..... 'Joe cannot be the nominee'. I said it to my wife 20 minutes into the debate. Again, there is absolutely nothing nefarious about that. I have not heard a SINGLE person who supports Trump suggest or even address the obvious. You have seen it coming, but last night was FAR worse than anything you ever saw from Biden. It was frightening. If you can't admit that, then you are simply putting your blinders on and blindly supporting your candidate. He is in no way, shape or form fit to serve as President.

The left is not a monolothic bloc of people. I thought Biden was fine until I saw the debate performance. Maybe I didn't look closely enough, but there was nothing nefarious about my viewpoint. Biden went downhill quickly. I believe the Administration was irresponsible in hiding that, but that is on the people around Biden, not on the 'left'.

That said, it is impossible to ignore that Trump is having SERIOUS cognitive issues. if you cannot admit that, you are being as irresponsible as those who made that claim on the right. The donor base simply reacted in the exact same manner as I did..... 'Joe cannot be the nominee'. I said it to my wife 20 minutes into the debate. Again, there is absolutely nothing nefarious about that. I have not heard a SINGLE person who supports Trump suggest or even address the obvious. You have seen it coming, but last night was FAR worse than anything you ever saw from Biden. It was frightening. If you can't admit, then you are simply putting your blinders on and blindly supporting your candidate. He is in no way, shape or form fit to serve as President.
Heres the thing though Concart. Do you think Kamala, Pelosi, and other leading Democrats knew about his condition wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before the debate happened? IMO,....they absolutely HAD TO. Yet they continued to LIE.

Back