If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

The left is not a monolothic bloc of people. I thought Biden was fine until I saw the debate performance. Maybe I didn't look closely enough, but there was nothing nefarious about my viewpoint. Biden went downhill quickly. I believe the Administration was irresponsible in hiding that, but that is on the people around Biden, not on the 'left'.

That said, it is impossible to ignore that Trump is having SERIOUS cognitive issues. if you cannot admit that, you are being as irresponsible as those who made that claim on the left. The donor base simply reacted in the exact same manner as I did..... 'Joe cannot be the nominee'. I said it to my wife 20 minutes into the debate. Again, there is absolutely nothing nefarious about that. I have not heard a SINGLE person who supports Trump suggest or even address the obvious. You have seen it coming, but last night was FAR worse than anything you ever saw from Biden. It was frightening. If you can't admit that, then you are simply putting your blinders on and blindly supporting your candidate. He is in no way, shape or form fit to serve as President.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME BIDEN'S PROBLEMS ON TRUMP!

Here's the thing. I don't really care. What I do care about is electing a person who is capable of running the country for the next four years. This is not whataboutism. This is about what we witnessed happen last night, just like it was about what we watched happen on the debate stage.

All those people standing behind Trump? Exactly what do you think they know about Trumps current condition. They all know. They don't want his medical records released. And we can debate the ethics until we are blue in the face. Let me simplify this for you.

I watched the debate, and it was obvious to me that Biden was not up to handle another four years.

You watched the town hall last night. Tell me your assessment of Trumps cognitive state. Don't say 'Pelosi' or 'Harris', or the left, or pull a JD Vance and refuse to answer. What is your assessment of Trumps cognitive ability after you watched last nights town hall. Is he fit to be President of the United States?
Trump's health is on display every day. He's like the Energizer Bunny.

Biden cannot claim to have increased production, Tball. The federal court overturning Biden's executive order is what allowed production to increase.
And they did that almost right away and then Biden decided the courts were going to do what they can to stop him so he figured he would work with them and their production grew to record output and has been there since Aug. 2023.
And he would work around the courts to get his green energy moving.
The only thing they did not over rule was shutting down of the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.
And as soon as he did that the right started spreading their lie that it was a pipeline that WAS transporting oil when it wasn't the Keystone XL pipeline construction was ONLY 8 % complete and NEVER transported one drop of oil.
They also tried to say the Government shut down the KEYSTONE pipeline and that is a LIE TOO , the ONLY time the KEYSTONE pipeline has ever been shut down was for leaks ( a LOT of them ) and maintenance,
So Biden did more good for the US oil industry then Trump did.

You only care about winning.

Biden's disaster of a debate was on June 28th

on July 7th, you were still on board - so long as Biden was the choice, he had your vote. your primary concern was his debate showing lowered his chances of winning, not his ability to lead

yet you still would of voted for him.

do you really need me to start dropping the receipts, or will you admit you are a hypocrite here?
Over Trump? Yes. What is your point?

You only care about winning.

Biden's disaster of a debate was on June 28th

on July 7th, you were still on board - so long as Biden was the choice, he had your vote. your primary concern was his debate showing lowered his chances of winning, not his ability to lead

yet you still would of voted for him.

do you really need me to start dropping the receipts, or will you admit you are a hypocrite here?
You are completely wrong. You are projecting like a mad man.

Tell us what it's like to hate a person so much that for 8 years you can do nothing but think of how to get rid of that person, but that person survives and not only survives but stands at the brink of ruining the coronation you mongrels have scheduled for a SECOND time!?
Stupidest post of the day!

Not due to the Democrats or Joe Biden, Sybil. That's due to a federal court overturning Biden's executive order. Production actually should be much higher.

So?

He certainly can.

By reducing regulations strangling the economy (including the drilling and processing of oil).

Back