If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

This will date me but yes I am Dan Rowan. If you don’t know that reference I’ve got some years on you.
Didn't Artie Johnson used to play the part of the little pervert at the park bench on that show? Pretty sure if I remember right. I also used to kinda like " Love American style" back then.

Didn't Artie Johnson used to play the part of the little pervert at the park bench on that show? Pretty sure if I remember right. I also used to kinda like " Love American style" back then.
He also played the smoking German soldier. That was an amazing cast. Happy Days originated on Love American Style.

He also played the smoking German soldier. That was an amazing cast. Happy Days originated on Love American Style.
Yep! In the first few episodes of Happy Days Fonzi didn't wear a leather jacket either. He wore a thin light grey windbreaker.

Sure. When do you figure you'll tip your king? Three posts? Two?

Let’s do it. Tell me how drill baby drill addresses inflation. What should the target inflation rate be? How does Trump intend to get there. Baseline: Government methodology does not change from one administration to the next. Inflation is currently at 2.4 p% year over year. Go.

O.K,....Im out for awhile. I gotta go polish up my jack boots and sidearm! Election is right around the corner and Im gonna need that stuff for the big victory parade! You kids have fun.....

Yep! In the first few episodes of Happy Days Fonzi didn't wear a leather jacket either. He wore a thin light grey windbreaker.

He was a bit player. And he went from that to jumping the shark. Winkler made a great career playing against his typecast. Interesting guy.

He also played the German soldier and the tricycle driver, but the pervert was the best bit he did.

Recent polling shows that the above three states are basically in a dead heat, Unless she can pull North Carolina, Arizona and Georgia, Harris needs all three of those states to win.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
There really isn't. Folks have already begun voting.

Let’s do it.
Sure, as long as you don't pivot.

What should the target inflation rate be?
This is a "should'a-would'a-could'a", i.e. a subjective matter based in the subjunctive. It depends entirely on your goals. It's like asking how much gold someone should hold in his portfolio.

What are we trying to achieve?

Tell me how drill baby drill addresses inflation.
You have to answer the preceding question first. Dropping the price of hydrocarbons goes a long way to reducing inflation. Beyond that, I don't know what your presumed objectives are.

How does Trump intend to get there.
I'm not a mind reader and I haven't discussed the matter with his advisors.

Winkler made a great career playing against his typecast. Interesting guy.
Winkler was/is an outstanding actor. Don't forget how he made the otherwise mediocre Law & Order SVU "Greed" a pretty awesome episode.

e75737b0399af4943f5d2c662d824d8a1c4a8d25_b-w-970.jpg.jpg

Back