If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

Betting Odds Average to Win Election

Trump-55%

Harris-44%

Realclearpolitics Betting Odds Average.

This is why HeelsUo Harris is going to be on FOX News…pure desperation.

Go back to bed, old man.

You have no clue as to what the Biden/Harris Administration has done to young Americans and their American dreams.

I have two kids, both under thirty. They would vote for a ham sandwich before they would vote for Trump. They actually take time to understand the issues, because, you know, they are not in a cult like you are. Yes, it has become more difficult for young people. But the idea that this is something new is laughable. That dream has been slipping away for decades, since Ronald Reagan espoused supply side, one of the greatest economic failures in human history. There is one candidate in this race whose policies represent the beginning of a reversal of that trend. That candidate is not Donald Trump.

A trust fund baby that has never had to work in their life has no idea what young people are thinking. That would be you, Early.

Will I be arrested today? Should I hide somewhere?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

I have two kids, both under thirty. They would vote for a ham sandwich before they would vote for Trump. They actually take time to understand the issues, because, you know, they are not in a cult like you are. Yes, it has become more difficult for young people. But the idea that this is something new is laughable. That dream has been slipping away for decades, since Ronald Reagan espoused supply side, one of the greatest economic failures in human history. There is one candidate in this race whose policies represent the beginning of a reversal of that trend. That candidate is not Donald Trump.

A trust fund baby that has never had to work in their life has no idea what young people are thinking. That would be you, Early.

Will I be arrested today? Should I hide somewhere?

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Perhaps your two kids are dumb…like you.

Do they work at Uber Eats?

I thought that I explained that trust fund money spends just like any other money.

Perhaps your two kids are dumb…like you.

Do they work at Uber Eats?

I thought that I explained that trust fund money spends just like any other money.

You are entitled, self aggrandizing, pompous, obnoxious, insufferable prick, frat boy. You are as a dumb as a post.

Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats.

Why don't you talk about eating some more, you fat fuck.

I have three trusts. I am the settlor. You have an imaginary lawyer and an imaginary fleet of planes. Thanks, I'm good.

You are entitled, self aggrandizing, pompous, obnoxious, insufferable prick, frat boy. You are as a dumb as a post.

Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats.

I have three trusts. I am the settlor. You have an imaginary lawyer and an imaginary fleet of planes. Thanks, I'm good.
It’s “self-aggrandizing” dummy…Uber Eats driver.

No fleet of planes, just half interest in one. One that I can still fly.

I have already tutored you on this, Uber Eats driver.

I am 6’2” at 185 lbs. I eat well…and wisely, Uber Eats driver.

Last edited:

Triggered much?

Most people that are forced by circumstances to drive for Uber Eats are pretty sensitive like you are. Just keep working and maybe some day you will be able to afford to have the dents in your car/bedroom removed.

Triggered much?

Most people that are forced by circumstances to drive for Uber Eats are pretty sensitive like you are. Just keep working and maybe some day you will be able to afford to have the dents in your car/bedroom removed.
In the United States, a total of 408 Yugos are still in service as of 2021, likely because of international sanctions imposed on Yugoslavia in the early 1990s, which limited the supply of spare parts and service locations.

Is there any doubt? They are saving up to buy a Yugo so they can become Uber Eats drivers just dear old dad.

Why don't you two get a room.

You can order room service together after the deed. You will probably both be hungry. Have some food delivered if that works better.

Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats. Uber Eats.

You spend more time thinking about getting food from me than I spent delivering. I think that's called an obsession. I'm not flattered. Maybe you should stop using every thread I post in as a target for you obsession with me. Others would appreciate it.

In the United States, a total of 408 Yugos are still in service as of 2021, likely because of international sanctions imposed on Yugoslavia in the early 1990s, which limited the supply of spare parts and service locations.
Car and Driver did a review on the Yugo when it was introduced. They called if "unsafe at any speed" the radio actually fell out of the dash while they were test driving it. Good to know Confart has himself a classic. :palm:

Triggered much?

Why don't you post about the topic instead of posting about me? Do you dream about me at night? Do you exchange sonnets with Early about me? I guess you don't need a room. You are already together.

It’s “self-aggrandizing” dummy…Uber Eats driver.

No fleet of planes, just half interest in one. One that I can still fly.

I have already tutored you on this, Uber Eats driver.

I am 6’2” at 185 lbs. I eat well…and wisely, Uber Eats driver.

Yeah, and I am the King of Siam.

No, you wouldn’t understand specifics.

The out of control inflation is causing companies to raise prices that customers can no longer afford.

Do you understand now?

Inflation is at 2.4%. That is not out of control. I understand the specifics, you simply are not capable of discussing them. The only topic you actually discuss here is me. Weird dude.

Back