If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

It stinks to high heaven that Obama was/is calling the shots.
If it wasn't a coup why wasn't there a fair competition for the nomination?
She did not take over his term…. Thus not a coup.

He decided not to stand for reelection anymore and with his endorsement she was able to get the votes of the released delegates.

She did not take over his term….
No, his incumbency.
Thus not a coup.
It's a gray area, I'll grant you that.

He decided not to stand for reelection anymore
Gee, why not?
and with his endorsement she was able to get the votes of the released delegates.
Obama's endorsement. They fall in line.
In my mind it was a coup allowing Biden to finish his term. On paper at least.

I’m d really like to hear a highly intelligent person discuss the reasons they believe that polling methodology has struggled to capture accurate results in certain demographics. If only we had a genius level poster

:rofl2:
Because we don't answer questions and the pollsters just can't accept it. Not complex unless you're a dipshit.

Tell us what it's like to hate a person so much that for 8 years you can do nothing but think of how to get rid of that person, but that person survives and not only survives but stands at the brink of ruining the coronation you mongrels have scheduled for a SECOND time!?
We don't hate the person. We hate every one of you sick fucks who worship his micro penis. You are a lost, sad breed of subhumans.

She did not take over his term…. Thus not a coup.

He decided not to stand for reelection anymore and with his endorsement she was able to get the votes of the released delegates.
Dude,.......they were going to dry up his money,...making it VERY hard for him to run the rest of his campaign. He HAD TO step aside. In addition to drying up his campaign funds they were also going to start LEAKING things about him and his family,...things that very easily could have put him in some of the same kind of legal trouble Trump has been facing but MUCH WORSE actually. It would be so nice if people around here could be at least a LITTLE honest about things. I mean,...c,Mon,...its not like we don't all KNOW what's been going on,...we do, all of us right and left. The party heads of the D party are among the biggest pack of scumbags that ever walked,....they will do ANYTHING to attain and hold power. ANYTHING. They walked out that poor old used up lunkhead to be the sacrificial lamb,....and EVERYONE KNOWS IT.

I want a REAL POTUS AGAIN,....no more useful idiots that are tethered to a frickin joystick held and operated by Obama. Enuff is ENUFF. It is my sincere hope that Trump once in office goes after the whole filthy lot of them, beginning with OBAMA. He called the shots while nitwits like Biden and Harris took the heat. They need to go down too, and will,...but he needs to be called into account first. RICO..........They are and remain a continuing criminal enterprise. GETEM DONALD!

I want a REAL POTUS AGAIN,....no more useful idiots that are tethered to a frickin joystick held and operated by Obama. Enuff is ENUFF. It is my sincere hope that Trump once in office goes after the whole filthy lot of them, beginning with OBAMA. He called the shots while nitwits like Biden and Harris took the heat. They need to go down too, and will,...but he needs to be called into account first. RICO..........They are and remain a continuing criminal enterprise. GETEM DONALD!
The last real President we had was Bush the Elder....which was a long long long time ago.

Do you know what I HATE AND DESPISE most about modern politics in America? Listen,....politicians have been liars from the VERY BEGINNING, .....but now, they have made it so WE THE PEOPLE are too. Enuff, NO MORE. We simply cannot survive this way.

This is why one of the first acts done by Trump HAS TO be a full and open raising of the curtain. The people HAVE TO KNOW, have to see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears exactly what has been going on for so long. Much will be declassified,....there will be an awakening. The people have to be shown exactly how corrupt and wicked we have become. It will be hard to except for the folks that have willfully kept their heads buried in the sand as not to disturb their soft little lives. Well,...TOUGH SHIT. Its wakey wakey time. You will know the truth whether you want to or not. IT HAD TO B E THIS WAY....NCSWIC! ;) Now read my damn sigline.....a time of choosing is coming.

The young people in America, black, white, and brown, are awakening to the reality of this Biden/Harris Administration.

They can’t afford a home or food to put in it. They can’t afford home-owners’ insurance.

They can’t afford a car or the gas to put in it. They can’t afford auto insurance.

Crime and overcrowding, jammed schools and hospitals, open borders, inflation and wars are extant today. American soldiers are on the ground in Israel, helping the Israelis fight the war against the barbarism of Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran…all terrorist entities.

They see no future or a future with little hope.

What the Harris/Biden Administration has done is to kill the American dream for most young people, black, white or brown.

I believe that these young people will hold the Democrats accountable, as they should and vote for change that Harris promises not to deliver. She has said that she would do nothing differently from the Biden policies.

The young people in America, black, white, and brown, are awakening to the reality of this Biden/Harris Administration.

They can’t afford a home or food to put in it. They can’t afford home-owners’ insurance.

They can’t afford a car or the gas to put in it. They can’t afford auto insurance.

Crime and overcrowding, jammed schools and hospitals, open borders, inflation and wars are extant today. American soldiers are on the ground in Israel, helping the Israelis fight the war against the barbarism of Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran…all terrorist entities.

They see no future or a future with little hope.

What the Harris/Biden Administration has done is to kill the American dream for most young people, black, white or brown.

I believe that these young people will hold the Democrats accountable, as they should and vote for change that Harris promises not to deliver. She has said that she would do nothing differently from the Biden policies.
The young have woken up to the fact that the Elites have not just lied about everything, but are also fundamentally Evil.

We don't hate the person. We hate every one of you sick fucks who worship his micro penis. You are a lost, sad breed of subhumans.
lol........all the board's self proclaimed faggot can think about is Trump's penis....meanwhile voters want to know ab out economic policy and illegal immigration......

Back