If Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are in play, we are in trouble.

What he wants or what I want or what you want should not make any difference. What should matter is whether a crime has been committed. You think everything is political because you are a hyperpartisan hack. Mueller laid out at least four indictable instances of obstruction of justice. Should they have been prosecuted? Yes. The second Trump left office. The fact that they weren't is a failure by the Justice Department.
You're such a delusional dunce and a very bad lying dumbass.

Currently it looks like her campaign is in some trouble, but there is still a lot of time between now and election day.
Not really much time at all. It's hard to imagine what chain of events could turn the tide at this point for the train wreck that is the Harris/Walz campaign.

Trump up to -140 and Harris +120 in the betting odds. That's like the equivalent of a three plus touchdown favorite in football

They do not like the Democratic leadership, so burn down the place, give up Democracy, and rule of law.
Democracy? What democracy? The one that you cockroaches supposedly "defend" by selecting a candidate that no one voted for? Rule of law? Which rule of law? The one where a person is found liable for a crime that the victim couldn't remember what year the supposed crime happened? And on top of that in a state that changed the law so that the supposed victim could bring the case? This is exactly what you people disliked. It's the pretending but youre too stupid or blind to grasp it. You people really do believe your invisible dont you?

Not really much time at all. It's hard to imagine what chain of events could turn the tide at this point for the train wreck that is the Harris/Walz campaign.

Trump up to -140 and Harris +120 in the betting odds. That's like the equivalent of a three plus touchdown favorite in football

Betting odds do not mean anything. A fool and his money are soon parted. And you are a fool.

Yawn. She is fine. My observation. You appear not to know what you are are talking about. Open primary? Who wanted that? What are you even talking about? Seems like a disaster of a politician wouldn't keep winning elections, but that's just me. Your guy hasn't won the popular vote yet, and he's going to lose again. You can stop pretending you aren't voting for Trump. No one was fooled.
She is fine if her goal is to retire to a beach somewhere with the world's sexiest wife beater.

Being POTUS? Not so much.

I am not a big fan of betting odds, too much emotion involved.

I think there is a lot of time. But we will see, you seem very hopeful.

Tell us what it's like to hate a person so much that for 8 years you can do nothing but think of how to get rid of that person, but that person survives and not only survives but stands at the brink of ruining the coronation you mongrels have scheduled for a SECOND time!?
Hmmmmm

at the brink of ruining the coronation

And those that do will quickly get dead

Trump is not the president this time ass brain

You only got so far last time ( which failed utterly)

Our nation will kill violent traitors in a red hot

They are all ready all over your plans idiot

Some of your buddies are actual patriots working undercover

They are just pretending they hate America and love Putin

This is going to go down in American history books

Along with all the truth about the slavery trade, all the racism that has been holding this great nation hostage for the last fucking time

Irradiated as the anti human disease that it is

Just watch

Oh yeah

You will merely have your program erased

Good riddance

Betting odds do not mean anything. A fool and his money are soon parted. And you are a fool.
I lost $500 on the 2020 election with a liberal buddy and am running it back this time.

I hope he shows the same dignity paying up as I did. Of course he will he's not a CumCunt.

LOL, Trump supporters are buying 100K Chinese made swiss watches. You don't think they'll make a stupid fucking bet on their cult leader? It's just such a stupid fucking metric. But, to be fair, it IS Joe. One of the dumbest posters I've ever encountered.

Describe how the Dems are going to turn this around shy of successfully killling Trump?

Hopeful maybe but reality is staring you in the face and you still seem to not accept it.

Democracy? What democracy? The one that you cockroaches supposedly "defend" by selecting a candidate that no one voted for? Rule of law? Which rule of law? The one where a person is found liable for a crime that the victim couldn't remember what year the supposed crime happened? And on top of that in a state that changed the law so that the supposed victim could bring the case? This is exactly what you people disliked. It's the pretending but youre too stupid or blind to grasp it. You people really do believe your invisible dont you?
Nobody was found guilty of a crime for a crime which the victim could not remember the year, you are an idiot.

Trump was found civilly liable, not guilty of a crime in that case.

I lost $500 on the 2020 election with a liberal buddy and am running it back this time.

I hope he shows the same dignity paying up as I did. Of course he will he's not a CumCunt.
Dont count your chickens yet, that is how one loses in betting

I rest my case. A fool and his money are soon parted. And you are, indeed a fool. That was one of the dumbest bets I've heard about here. Although you forgot the cent sign. Five bucks isn't all that much.

LOL, Trump supporters are buying 100K Chinese made swiss watches. You don't think they'll make a stupid fucking bet on their cult leader? It's just such a stupid fucking metric. But, to be fair, it IS Joe. One of the dumbest posters I've ever encountered.
I ran into my elementary school principal as a middle aged man and he told my wife that I had the highest IQ they had ever measured at his school. That was back in the days they tested for IQ routinely at schools. He was principal there for over 40 years. I have a lot of flaws but dumb isn't one of them. That's for you.

this election is going to be super close

all the media propaganda is on her side. She has all the advantages of someone like Putin in russia.

Back