If Obama had a sister...

dudes why do you defend the party that repetedly cheats on every election they can?

because you don't believe in democracy.

Your not a patriot

Your a traitor

I don't defend the GOP. That is your faulty premise. YOu mistakenly presume that anyone who opposes your faulty ideology must be a Republican. I left the republican party years ago.

Keep flailing

hahahahahahahahahahah

so you are against everything in the republican platform now huh?

you have NEVER voted for a republican huh?

Unless you are Trayvon Martin right puddin pop?

Situational principles, courtesy of Deshy Dimwit

dear fucking insane, nutless, sociopathic, gutless, turd bonnet of a barely qualifying as a human being evil fuck.

YOU have killed your party and proven your idiot ideas are worse than worthless and do nothing but harm this country and its people.

fuck you very much

why are you refusing to talk about this mountain of facts ?

why do you pretend its not all completely true?

I would have not thought zimmy had done something wrong if trayvon rammed his homes door with a car and hit trayvons wife with that same car sending her flying through the air and landing in the street.

funny you think these cases are so similar.

all you can see is the skin color you fucking racist

I gave you court documented PROOF like you asked for that the republicans have cheated the American people and democracy for decades now.

this case is over dude.

the cheating your party does is not YET over.

it will be and with it your party will die

your trying really hard to change the subject away from the VERY information you asked me to give you huh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Central_Voter_File

James Lee's testimony[edit]

On 17 April 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

"DBT told state officials", testified Lee, "that the rules for creating the [purge] list would mean a significant number of people who were not deceased, not registered in more than one county, or not a felon, would be included on the list. DBT made suggestions to reduce the numbers of eligible voters included on the list". According to Lee, to this suggestion the state told the company, "Forget about it".

"The people who worked on this (for DBT) are very adamant... they told them what would happen", said Lee. "The state expected the county supervisors to be the failsafe." Lee said his company will never again get involved in cleansing voting rolls. "We are not confident any of the methods used today can guarantee legal voters will not be wrongfully denied the right to vote", Lee told a group of Atlanta-area black lawmakers in March 2001

you asked me to tell you this

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-10-25/news/mn-7435_1_republican-national-committee

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down'

October 25, 1986|From the Washington Post

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Wolfe testified that she wrote about the possibility of keeping the black vote down to remind Griffith that there "might be a political situation he might want to consider. . . . I wanted him to be aware of the political considerations."

The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

this was posted at YOUR request

you are terrified of the facts in this thread huh?

You are a traitor to this country for pretending your party is NOT corrupt and cheating the American people out of their votes.

The founders would have you exicuted

Back