If the internet, food, commodities, distribution and electricity went down.

Jarod

Contributor

What would be the five most important skill's or pieces of knowledge that would be essential?

You would need to be able to access food and water immediately. Eventually you would need medical care. so, how to do first aid and forage/grow/hunt food would be the most pressing needs.

What would be the five most important skill's or pieces of knowledge that would be essential?

99% of Democrats or liberal in this country would die within a week. They do not even know the basics such as how to obtain water, food, build a shelter, build a fire, or even the basics of first aid.

99% of Democrats or liberal in this country would die within a week. They do not even know the basics such as how to obtain water, food, build a shelter, build a fire, or even the basics of first aid.

Cite? I am a huge liberal and know how to do all of those things. Better than most.

Political differences aside, I am interested in your opinion.

Lets start with your first items, immediate access to food and water.

What are your thoughts about what skills allow for that?

My assumption is that there would be hordes of crazed and desperate white trash Trump supporters, cut off from food stamps, opioid drugs, and moonshine -- and hell bent on marauding and rampaging!

With that context, these would the survival skills I would hone:

Marksmanship with shotguns and pistols.
Proficiency at martial arts.
Map reading and navigation skills.
Knife fighting skills for close quarters combat.
Proficiency at first aid skills.
Proficiency at sheltering and scavenging.

Can anyone imagine Trump surviving a week without food and internet services?

He cant eat his gold toilet.

My assumption is that there would be hordes of crazed and desperate white trash Trump supporters, cut off from food stamps, opioid drugs, and moonshine -- and hell bent on marauding and rampaging!

With that context, these would the survival skills I would hone:

Marksmanship with shotguns and pistols.
Proficiency at martial arts.
Map reading and navigation skills.
Knife fighting skills for close quarters combat.
Proficiency at first aid skills.
Proficiency at sheltering and scavenging.

The marksmanship and fighting skills will be important, but I think being able to go undetected and hiding from the masses would be more valuable.

Even the best marksman or close combat fighter will not always win, if there are enough against you, chance will eventually bless your opponent.

Being able to hide a food stash and live undetected for a while will be key.

I'd be laughing at the liberal idiots in their desperation. We rural folk would continue to survive pretty much unaffected.

I'd be laughing at the liberal idiots in their desperation. We rural folk would continue to survive pretty much unaffected.

Trump would not survive a week.

Back