If you could completely abolish one religion, which would it be?

If you could compeletly abolish one religion, which would it be?

• Hinduism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sikhism

• Judaism

• Shintoism

• Jainism

• Confucism

• Total voters
it is intriguing how much hate watermark has for religion and how little tolerance he has for other people's beliefs....you live in a country that allows religious freedom, yet to listen to watermark he would deny religious freedom and deny even the right to believe in a diety....

why do you hate religion so badly? so much so that you have to make false claims that no religious person has ever been a great thinker, that all the great thinkers have been atheists, that you have to falsely claim certain people are atheists? what has religion done to you personally?

I have no faith. Atheism is not religion. Religion is evil. Atheism is fact, it's reality, and there can be no doubting it.

Again, do not vandalize my threads.
Certainty without complete evidence is Faith, even if it isn't "religion".

Convince me that you aren't just upset that I "ruined" another troll attempt, if you can do that I'll let you start it all over clean without the option that I added...

I am. I posted this thread to mock religion, not to have the obviously religious and ignorant majority here gloat in their evil and mock good.

I am. I posted this thread to mock religion, not to have the obviously religious and ignorant majority here gloat in their evil and mock good.
LOL. Well, you forgot one. You should thank Capt. Billy for reminding me to add it. The only option that doesn't involve faith is agnosticism. You do realize that most Buddhists are agnostic, in the way that their religion doesn't mention a deity and it is unimportant to the religion. The religion doesn't say that a Deity exists or doesn't....

LOL. Well, you forgot one. You should thank Capt. Billy for reminding me to add it. The only option that doesn't involve faith is agnosticism.

Agnosticism is faith that God is permanently unknowable, which is clearly absurd. Atheism is the only one that doesn't involve faith.

Agnosticism is faith that God is permanently unknowable, which is clearly absurd. Atheism is the only one that doesn't involve faith.
Only if you try to shove it in a box. Agnosticism covers much ground, including the people who think that the question of a deity is unimportant. Most agnostics don't necessarily believe in a deity, they just believe that there isn't certain evidence that there isn't one. Atheism makes the leap from probability to certainty without evidence, it is a faith.

Only if you try to shove it in a box. Agnosticism covers much ground, including the people who think that the question of a deity is unimportant. Most agnostics don't necessarily believe in a deity, they just believe that there isn't certain evidence that there isn't one. Atheism makes the leap from probability to certainty without evidence, it is a faith.

Atheism is not faith. It is fact. Religion is wrong. Agnosticism is just PC atheistism invented to avoid religious persecution.

Atheism is not faith. It is fact. Religion is wrong. Agnosticism is just PC atheistism invented to avoid religious persecution.
Believing in the "fact" of atheism is the same thing as believing in the "fact" of religion. A faith. I'm glad you are so willing to give me all the evidence I need to support my position. Thanks and stuff. The most logical position would be to say that there is a low probability of a deity or a high probability, based on personal evidence. Saying that you are certain of one or the other is faith.

Believing in the "fact" of atheism is the same thing as believing in the "fact" of religion. A faith. I'm glad you are so willing to give me all the evidence I need to support my position. Thanks and stuff. The most logical position would be to say that there is a low probability of a deity or a high probability, based on personal evidence. Saying that you are certain of one or the other is faith.

The probability of there being a God is the same as the probability of there being fairies. It is trivial to call myself an agnostic.

Back