If you could completely abolish one religion, which would it be?

If you could compeletly abolish one religion, which would it be?

• Hinduism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sikhism

• Judaism

• Shintoism

• Jainism

• Confucism

• Total voters
No, he wouldn't be right. He would have no evidence for it. He had absolutely no reason to believe in them. He just happened to get lucky. I'd like to qualify this statement by saying I don't think anyone in history has every been that lucky or ever will; this is just a mind experiment.

If you had to believe what he said, you'd have to believe what everyone said, and you'd be making a nigh infinite amount of bad decisions for almost no good decisions. There are better ways to make decisions in life than listening to some random persons creative inventions; it's called science.

Believing in religion is like buying an infinitely small bit of a lottery ticket for all the money in the world; just not a good bet.

BTW, I don't have to disprove something only supported with bad evidence. It's not a matter of belief in no God; it's a philosophical approach to life to reject things out of hand that have only bad evidence in support of them.
He would be right. Period. Unless it is your contention that Spaniards don't exist because he believed in them without evidence, which would be stupid.

????....in a courtroom, the only thing that counts is anecdotal evidence......if someone denies that a fact exists and someone can testify that it occurred in their presence, the only thing to question is the credibility of the witness......between you and the authors of the bible, they have superior credibility.......

Then courtroom procedures need to be changed. Only anecdotal evidence is less than zero evidence. The bible should be burned, it's an evil book.

If you aren't going to listen to what I'm saying damo, I'm not going to argue with you. Good day.
What you are saying is nonsense, I've certainly "listened" to it then refuted it. It doesn't change one iota that he would be right, even though he came to the conclusion, in your opinion, the "wrong" way he would still be right.

Good Day indeed...

If you are just going to be stupid just to be stupid I fully plan on making fun of it as long as it lasts.

Back