If you could only choose one group to lose the right to vote - women or poor people?

Who SHOULD NOT have the right to vote?

• Total voters
On another note, women trade 'sex for support' (basically known as 'Marriage'). So, maybe women ARE smarter than men?
The man goes to work everyday getting a brown bag with a bologna sandwich in it, while the woman lounges around the house eating chocolate bon bons and watching TV.

If the man has taste, he packs something other than bologna.

no you are wrong. And there is no correlatoin between having muscles and a smaller brain. women are stupid sheep. look at this kavanaugh nonsense. holy hell its' the most obvious hail mary of all time. then you look at someone like christiefan, who honestly believed bill clintons wife might not run for president so she could spend time with her grandkid. LOL i mean seriously.. .

Stoned, or trolling?

no you are wrong. And there is no correlatoin between having muscles and a smaller brain. women are stupid sheep. look at this kavanaugh nonsense. holy hell its' the most obvious hail mary of all time. then you look at someone like christiefan, who honestly believed bill clintons wife might not run for president so she could spend time with her grandkid. LOL i mean seriously.. .

You are such a liar. Why can't you be honest about what I really said?

Back