If you didn't need worry not knowing language, where would you most like to live?

Choctaw? Holy cow! Heck those fellas were so low down the totem pole that the Shawnee wouldn't even scalp them.

Oh well, we’re one of the richest tribes in OK now, mostly thanks to the white man’s love of gambling. We’ve already secured land in at least two other states ready to erect gambling establishments when public pressure demands it be legalized there. ;)

Seriously, while the above is true I am not a fan of gambling. I think it very adversely affects the poorest of our society and can be addictive to some people to the point of ruining their lives.

But yes, I’m Choctaw and pretty proud of it.

Oh well, we’re one of the richest tribes in OK now, mostly thanks to the white man’s love of gambling. We’ve already secured land in at least two other states ready to erect gambling establishments when public pressure demands it be legalized there. ;)

Seriously, while the above is true I am not a fan of gambling. I think it very adversely affects the poorest of our society and can be addictive to some people to the point of ruining their lives.

But yes, I’m Choctaw and pretty proud of it.
Meh...it’s not like you’re Irish.

I'd probably consider Argentina or Cuba. There's something about those countries that I find really attractive.

Back