If you had a tatto

And not the guy from fantasy island....

1. Where would it be
1a. Why and what is the significance

2. Would you ever have it removed?

Not stupid enough to get a tattoo.

True entrepreneurs would be starting tattoo removal businesses to provide that service to the idiots who will come to regret them.

I would never have a tattoo. When I was in the 4th grade or so, we kids would ride by the haunted house... And one day this freaking old man walks out, we all slam on our drum brakes and just stare.

He slowly walks to the front of the house, in a wife beater tank top and old dirty jeans. The old fooker just stared at us and he had all these tats on his arms. My idiot friends fled

I stood there in stupidity or fright, can't remember which. He comes over to me and says, you're friends left. I'm silently hoping I don't soil myself.

So I said, why the tattoos?

He actually explained each one.

Great story each one.

However, at his age, they looked nothing like the original story.

It was his story

that is why people get them

its their story

I can tell my story without tattoos

I have never thought of an Image so important to me I wanted it tattooed on my body

I have always realized that may change

It has not yet changed

I have known people who tattooed their dead loved ones face on them so they can always see them and carry them with them

so that people would ask "who is that?"

I feel no need like that

I carry my traveling loved ones in my heart and mind

It was his story

that is why people get them

its their story

I can tell my story without tattoos

I have never thought of an Image so important to me I wanted it tattooed on my body

I have always realized that may change

It has not yet changed

I have known people who tattooed their dead loved ones face on them so they can always see them and carry them with them

so that people would ask "who is that?"

I feel no need like that

I carry my traveling loved ones in my heart and mind
Tattoo parlors here often do fundraisers for rescues....would you get one if the money went for the pups?

Not stupid enough to get a tattoo.

True entrepreneurs would be starting tattoo removal businesses to provide that service to the idiots who will come to regret them.

people are allowed to be different from you

when my son was young we passed by a woman who had many tattoos

he said out loud "that is UGLY"

Im sure she heard him

I told him loud enough for her to hear that "Its her body and she has a right do that if she wants to"

he said "yeah but its ugly"

he still has no tattoos even thought lots of his friends have them

Living in the snowy north almost my entire life I've adapted well. A side effect is making IV's and getting a tattoo difficult. Is it too obvious that I'd get a stone dragon if I could?

I have a celtic knot on my calf. .

hey, me too!
cute-baby-cow-tied-to-bamboo-pole-neck-rope-62849121.jpg

I thought so....

you are NOT the great manipulator you think you are ass cake

why the fuck would I care what manipulations some fucking poster with no morals who for some stupid assed reason thinks 2nd grade taunts are a great tactic

I stated clearly WHY I have never gotten one

and here comes you stupid fucking crap lips of a poster thinking somehow saying

"Oh you must be chicken to not get a tattoo" is brilliant

why would I do so because some ass juice of a poster I hate taunts me to get one

tell Putin to quit hiring 10 year olds to write the russo bot hole programs

you are NOT the great manipulator you think you are ass cake

why the fuck would I care what manipulations some fucking poster with no morals who for some stupid assed reason thinks 2nd grade taunts are a great tactic

I stated clearly WHY I have never gotten one

and here comes you stupid fucking crap lips of a poster thinking somehow saying

"Oh you must be chicken to not get a tattoo" is brilliant

why would I do so because some ass juice of a poster I hate taunts me to get one

tell Putin to quit hiring 10 year olds to write the russo bot hole programs
I just asked if you would if the $$ was for rescue-you said why? ...and I replied why not?...I didn't tell you to jump off the cliff;)
Why did you?

Back