If you had a tatto

why in the fuck did you decide I needed to get a tattoo?

what the fuck did that gain you?

It was a way for you to turn this civil thread into an attack on me for NOT getting a tattoo

You are transparent and dumb as fuck

bite a dead mules cock you russo bot hole

Pls allow me to explain. Toxic Top is a bitter homely spinster whose only human interaction in life is this forum. You gave her an orgasm when you finally got fed up with her goading and poking and let her have it with both barrels. She LIVES for this.... seriously. She is posting here at 4:00 or 5:00 am each and every day. She chooses liberal females to follow around. She only knows she's still alive when she can get someone to do anything but :laugh: at her.

And yes, she's still racist. And no, the whole "dog rescue" thing is a sham.

Pls allow me to explain. Toxic Top is a bitter homely spinster whose only human interaction in life is this forum. You gave her an orgasm when you finally got fed up with her goading and poking and let her have it with both barrels. She LIVES for this.... seriously. She is posting here at 4:00 or 5:00 am each and every day. She chooses liberal females to follow around. She only knows she's still alive when she can get someone to do anything but :laugh: at her.

And yes, she's still racist. And no, the whole "dog rescue" thing is a sham.

The "good morning" is a sham, the be pals with anyone a sham,dogs,Sham,teacher,sham,recipes,shams.

Why would anyone want permanent Graffiti on their body?
Think how that beautiful work of art will look as you get older and your skin wrinkles and sags.

You're right. I've seen it. But that being said, if someone else wants one that's their business. I've seen some absolutely amazing and beautiful artwork on skin both young and middle-aged. My youngest daughter's entire left side is a beautifully-detailed and realistic great horned owl. She got it to honor my late husband; the owl he said was his guide.

The "good morning" is a sham, the be pals with anyone a sham,dogs,Sham,teacher,sham,recipes,shams.

Now that she got off on annoying evince, she'll be here at 5:00 am with the usual fake cheer, to try to get things rolling again. Such is the pathetic life of a loser. :laugh:

Back