If you had a tatto

USF: "I already have several."
Dark Soul: "I would never have one. My body is a temple and shall not be willingly defaced."
Eagle Eye: "Why would anyone want permanent Graffiti on their body?"
OG Yurt: "I would never have a tattoo."
RB 60: "I'd never get a tattoo."
Domer76: "Not stupid enough to get a tattoo."

(sigh) How long did you spend at the Yuma Territorial Prison?

You still haven't been able to quantify your ASSumption, so it does seem that you are just emoting. :palm:

Last edited:
Pls allow me to explain. Toxic Top is a bitter homely spinster whose only human interaction in life is this forum. You gave her an orgasm when you finally got fed up with her goading and poking and let her have it with both barrels. She LIVES for this.... seriously. She is posting here at 4:00 or 5:00 am each and every day. She chooses liberal females to follow around. She only knows she's still alive when she can get someone to do anything but :laugh: at her.

And yes, she's still racist. And no, the whole "dog rescue" thing is a sham.

OH - LOOK, Owl is "just being her typical whiny gossip-girl bitchy cunt hypocritical self"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

USTHUG911
Why not tell us of all your Tattoo Stories?

Jack's off anyone for a quarter; You still haven't been able to quantify your ASSumption, so it does seem that you are just emoting.

Why don't you pull that stick out of your ass and stop trying to act like a contrarian??

The surgical scars not counted, I have many cut and chip burn scars from working in the metal industry all these years. At this point though, I'm not out to impress anyone anyway.
Nor are most who choose to get tattoos...it's usually a very personal choice, much more for the individual than anyone else...

And not the guy from fantasy island....

1. Where would it be
1a. Why and what is the significance

2. Would you ever have it removed?
1. shoulder, back, forearm...
1a. Puppy paw prints from a fun raiser for dog rescue, Block O (obvious reason), swim-themed design, created by my daughter
2. Never;)

Jack's off anyone for a quarter; You still haven't been able to quantify your ASSumption, so it does seem that you are just emoting.

Why don't you pull that stick out of your ass and stop trying to act like a contrarian??

I figured calling you out would shut you up.
(And getting a 'Roadrunner' on your forearm during a drunken Vegas Road Trip with the Homies doesn't really count, does it)

Nor does the 'Speedy Gonzalez' tattoo on your shoulder. Just because you went to Juarez once and bought a 'Selena' T-Shirt doesn't qualify you as a Tejano fan.

Would love to hear the Story about the 'Darla' tattoo you have right above your heart. :wink3:

Back