If you want to have a glimpse of an acid trip, try this!!

I suppose it's mildly like some of the visuals I had doing shrooms. Of course, you do not get the colors, or the intense paranoia, or any of the other stuff that makes the trip great. The visuals were also a lot less interesting (the visuals this seems designed to produce are kind of stereotypical for hallucinogenics, not exactly accurate).

I suppose it's mildly like some of the visuals I had doing shrooms. Of course, you do not get the colors, or the intense paranoia, or any of the other stuff that makes the trip great. The visuals were also a lot less interesting (the visuals this seems designed to produce are kind of stereotypical for hallucinogenics, not exactly accurate).

Well, as a user of LSD back in the day, I can say that the visual distortions are very similar to coming down after 8 hours or so. Only a fool would imagine that you'd get the whole experience staring at an image.

You basically don't get visuals coming down from mushrooms. Mushrooms has the worst hangover in the world, and the trip is over two or three hours after you take it.

Sandoz windowpane : pharmaceutical grade mild to intense(1/2 to 1 tab will do you-anymore confuses rather then enhance the trip).Non anxious hallucinations. nothing but pure hallucinogenic psychotropic properties.

Just a tip for anyone who suffers from migraines, the video can trigger one of you are suceptible. I have one now, along with visual after-images.

It is a sad and sorry life you lead that is enhanced by the use of chemicals. If you do it right LIFE is a high.

It is a sad and sorry life you lead that is enhanced by the use of chemicals. If you do it right LIFE is a high.
if it'd abused. Shamams have used peyote, mushrooms. It helps to open the "doors of perception", back in the 60's.

It's a substance - can be used or abused. New medical uses:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/a...emical-magic-mushrooms-subdues-brain-activity
In his 1954 book The Doors of Perception, novelist Aldous Huxley, who famously experimented with psychedlics, suggested that the drugs produce a sensory deluge by opening a "reducing valve" in the brain that normally acts to limit our perceptions.

The new findings are consistent with this idea, and with the free-energy principle of brain function developed by Karl Friston of University College London that states that the brain works by constraining our perceptual experiences so that its predictions of the world are as accurate as possible.

Therapeutic potential

Nutt and his colleagues suggest their results could explain some of the therapeutic effects of psilocybin. Depression involves hyperactivity in the mPFC, leading to the pessimistic outlook and pathological brooding characteristic of the condition, so mPFC deactivation could alleviate those symptoms.

The researchers also observed reduced blood flow to the hypothalamus, and suggest that this explains anecdotal reports that psychedelics alleviate symptoms of cluster headaches, which are associated with increased hypothalamic activity.

Trying to find my source,, but it's also used to help confront death for terminal patients. Sort of walks you thru various psychotropic processes, and helps relieve anxiety towards the death process.

So you never have a glass of wine?

Wine is a natural product and it is used to enhance the pleasure of food (usually). Red wine is also advantageous to most people particularly those with a heart condition like myself. So it is not really comparable. People take drugs, as far as I know, to get high. A condition I continually experience simply by being alive.

Back