If your

Ok so I guess the JPP should continue to spam the same shit about Hunter, despite the rule?

Well I guess the mods don't mind.

Ill keep hunter the smartest man joe knows on the forum as much as I can hes a chip off the old black and democrats attacked trumps family for 4 years

Ill keep hunter the smartest man joe knows on the forum as much as I can hes a chip off the old black and democrats attacked trumps family for 4 years

As long as you keep it original and different, unlike Legion who keep spamming the same shit over and over.

anti gun people wont ever get it or understand

Agreed. They're city people. The "woods" to them is Central Park or whatever they call their city's park. Camping to them is renting an RV and going to a KOA camp...which is actually pretty nice. It's certainly not backpacking into the deep woods for a week learning survival skills.

Agreed. They're city people. The "woods" to them is Central Park or whatever they call their city's park. Camping to them is renting an RV and going to a KOA camp...which is actually pretty nice. It's certainly not backpacking into the deep woods for a week learning survival skills.

one of the best camping experiences I had dutch was in Wv . we had to use 4x4 trucks to got within about 4 miles of where we were going then back pack in . we stayed there for 3 days fishing. I ended up catching the biggest small mouth bass I had ever hooked over 7 lb and I also ended up with a red streak going up my leg from blood poising .
but me and my buddy had a good time camping on the river bank and eating fish we caught cooked over a wood fire.

If you read Bulletbob's posts without despairing that trumpanzees are allowed on the internet as though they were actual people,
then, perhaps, you insanely perceive an actual purpose for them.

If you read Bulletbob's posts without despairing that trumpanzees are allowed on the internet as though they were actual people,

You sound just like Adolph Hitler talking about the Jews , very democrat of you

one of the best camping experiences I had dutch was in Wv . we had to use 4x4 trucks to got within about 4 miles of where we were going then back pack in . we stayed there for 3 days fishing. I ended up catching the biggest small mouth bass I had ever hooked over 7 lb and I also ended up with a red streak going up my leg from blood poising .
but me and my buddy had a good time camping on the river bank and eating fish we caught cooked over a wood fire.

The Appalachians are gorgeous. Other than passing through, I've only skied in West Virginia. Never lived there. I was visiting family in Virginia on winter vacation and we drove up there. Beautiful country. I hate to see it all plowed under to make Condos for Easterners wanting to get away for the weekend.

You sound just like Adolph Hitler talking about the Jews , very democrat of you

Nifty claims to be about as old as you but his dick skews so hard left that if it was more than a few inches long, he'd try to fuck his own asshole. LOL

In truth, you two are very much alike. Why don't you two put your history to good use? Where did we go wrong as a nation? in your view.

Or are you just two old dumbfucks on the Internets? ;) Nothing wrong with that either. That's why I'm here. :D

Seriously assholes; you're the last of the Vietnam generation. Even if you are Boomers, you're still up to 10 years ahead of me. You were drafted, or faced the draft, or dodged the draft legally or illegally, but you were subject to the draft. I wasn't. I didn't turn 18 until 1974, so please tell me how it was. I only remember the 60s as a kid, not an adult. You?

Please share some history, some observations. No need for personal biographies, but you certainly have memories. My memory of JFK being shot was being sent home from a DOD elementary school in Fort Rucker, AL. All 3 channels carried nothing but news about Kennedy. Saturday morning, after a few hours, I asked my dad (I was 7) why there weren't any cartoons on television. He exploded "The PRESIDENT'S been SHOT! Don't you understand???" No, I didn't understand, but I knew enough not to ask anymore questions.

Shit happens. What shit happened that you saw during the 60s? If anything. Again, just history, please.

Last edited:
Nifty claims to be about as old as you but his dick skews so hard left that if it was more than a few inches long, he'd try to fuck his own asshole. LOL

In truth, you two are very much alike. Why don't you two put your history to good use? Where did we go wrong as a nation? in your view.

Or are you just two old dumbfucks on the Internets? ;) Nothing wrong with that either. That's why I'm here. :D

Seriously assholes; you're the last of the Vietnam generation. Even if you are Boomers, you're still up to 10 years ahead of me. You were drafted, or faced the draft, or dodged the draft legally or illegally, but you were subject to the draft. I wasn't. I didn't turn 18 until 1974, so please tell me how it was. I only remember the 60s as a kid, not an adult. You?

Please share some history, some observations. No need for personal biographies, but you certainly have memories. My memory of JFK being shot was being sent home from a DOD elementary school in Fort Rucker, AL. All 3 channels carried nothing but news about Kennedy. Saturday moring, after a few hours, I asked my dad (I was 7) why there weren't any cartoons on television. He exploded "The PRESIDENT'S been SHOT! Don't you understand???" No, I didn't understand, but I knew enough not to ask anymore questions.

Shit happens. What shit happened that you saw during the 60s? If anything. Again, just history, please.

lol, dutch talking about dicks again. #obsessed.

HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Please share some history, some observations. No need for personal biographies, but you certainly have memories. My memory of JFK being shot was being sent home from a DOD elementary school in Fort Rucker, AL. All 3 channels carried nothing but news about Kennedy. Saturday morning, after a few hours, I asked my dad (I was 7) why there weren't any cartoons on television. He exploded "The PRESIDENT'S been SHOT! Don't you understand???" No, I didn't understand, but I knew enough not to ask anymore questions.

Icant help you much there I was born in 1958 so Im closer to your age.

Icant help you much there I was born in 1958 so Im closer to your age.

Then it's about the same as my next sibling sister. She was born in Tennessee while my dad was at Fort Campbell. She was never a gun fan but certainly knew how to use one.

Notice how cars changed in the 70s? Remember exploding Pintos? LOL

What's in it for me to give you this personal information? The truth is already out there for the sane. The not-so-sane not-so-much.

You cant give it to me without admitting you stole valor. this is why you wont.

simple as that, I caught you bitch.

now say something nasty about my wife again. you piece of trash.

What's in it for me to give you this personal information? The truth is already out there for the sane. The not-so-sane not-so-much.

you were not a Marine in 1977, that's the fucking point, #stolenvalor

I enlisted in the Marines, but I wasn't a Marine until I completed basic training....In the case of PLC, it's upon graduation and commissioning. Even though a person passes PLC (two 6-week events) or OCS (one 10-week event), they are not a Marine until commissioning.

agreed. What yeaer were you commissioned? you had to get a 4 year degree first. so that would be at least 1979

dutch uncle said:
When I completed my second event in 1977 like the previous event....

You still had two more years before your comissioning.

We had a little graduation parade and before dismissing us my Platoon Sergeant (not DI for us) yelled "Marines, dismissed".

right..... you werent a marine in 1977.

Still, it was a year before I graduated....

so earliest was 1978.

you claimed you were a marine in 1975 though.

Are you claiming to be a Marine? I am one. 75-85. Retired Navy, still a Marine.

so right there you admit you stole valor.

And no, you weren't a marine until you got your commission you were just a college kid playing marine in the summer.

You cant give it to me without admitting you stole valor. this is why you wont.

simple as that, I caught you bitch.

now say something nasty about my wife again. you piece of trash.
Like your hero Trump, I'm a wee bit transactional. What's in it for me to reply to your request?

Back