If your

yes I had a bob cat a upgraded pinto lol .
My dad when he was alive tried to give me a Yugo back in the 80s after I moved back from California , I refused they were considered disposable cars .

yes I had a bob cat a upgraded pinto lol .
My dad when he was alive tried to give me a Yugo back in the 80s after I moved back from California , I refused they were considered disposable cars .

Our family car was a Pinto wagon which I drove after selling my MG Midget.

I cracked the oil pan when on a woodsy with my college GF in the Rockies. Got back okay but that thing was a PITA to change. Had to remove the tie rod to the steering to pull the pan.

Some wilderness how-to per our earlier conversation. Too many kids aren't learning this these days : https://www.wikihow.com/Live-in-the-Wilderness

He doesn't speak for all Democrats. Out of thousands of views he got approximately 1300 likes. The majority thought it was a horrible, vulgar comment. And it was.

still a democrat you miss all the democrat comments about ethnic cleansing hanging trump cutting his head off how long has it been sense a actor assassinated a president by depp followed by cheering and so much more just admit the truth democrats have become radical

Our family car was a Pinto wagon which I drove after selling my MG Midget.

I cracked the oil pan when on a woodsy with my college GF in the Rockies. Got back okay but that thing was a PITA to change. Had to remove the tie rod to the steering to pull the pan.

Some wilderness how-to per our earlier conversation. Too many kids aren't learning this these days : https://www.wikihow.com/Live-in-the-Wilderness

I sold my bob cat it had actually been a good car . the guy who got it from me had the timing chain break and that was the end of it.

I think the best vec I ever had was a 1979 Toyota fj40 land cruiser it was like Iron one tough 4x4

I think I will do a series of joey biter style plagiarisms songs in honor of the biter family , just like joey did in school .

If you like subpoena Coladas

And getting caught in the Ukraine

And your dads likes to be around kids

And your into cocaine .

If you like having sex in the strip club

And deny the kids is your seed

And banged you dead brothers wife

You might be a biter and the smartest man you daddy knows .

the biter song its number one now

Back