Im a little concerned about one of our members.

LOL. You're a part-time college student no job? Why don't you have a girlfriend, Witold? COVID is not a good enough excuse since, if you really are a college, then you'd have contact with women of equal intelligence and interests.

College is closed dumb fck.
It's difficult finding a job during a recession.

College is closed dumb fck.
It's difficult finding a job during a recession.

Good excuse. I guess your Polish college is too stupid to figure out how to have safe classes like the elementary schools do.

Not for intelligent people.

Good excuse. I guess your Polish college is too stupid to figure out how to have safe classes like the elementary schools do.

Even a first grader can figure it out. It's good to be home and not at school, eh? No bullies, stinky children and special needs children to bother you.

What Polish college!?
There's none in the USA I'm aware of.

You just take anything to bash Poles.

A true deranged Polophobe.

What Polish college!?
There's none in the USA I'm aware of.

You just take anything to bash Poles.

A true deranged Polophobe.

Dude, you're the lover of your own Pole. No girlfriend, all alone with your pole just the way you like it.

My deaf friend was telling me his experience while touring Europe, particularly Italy. He said that this old Gypsy lady was screaming for money so loudly he could hear her. Apparently Gypsies are a problem for tourism.

My deaf friend was telling me his experience while touring Europe, particularly Italy. He said that this old Gypsy lady was screaming for money so loudly he could hear her. Apparently Gypsies are a problem for tourism.

I highly doubt my Polish family were Gypsies.

My great great grandfather was a Officer in the Polish army his brother was a Catholic priest.

Both are considered to have been impressive positions back then.

My Polish great grandfather was a artist who built houses.

My Polish American grandfather was from a family of sucessful tobacco farmers from South Deerfield Massachusetts.

My Polish American father has a masters degree in teaching an associates in special education & a bachelor's degree in mechanical drawing.

LOL Another reason to stay away from Europe.

I highly doubt my Polish family were Gypsies.

My great great grandfather was a Officer in the Polish army his brother was a Catholic priest.

Both are considered to have been impressive positions back then.

My Polish great grandfather was a artist who built houses.

My Polish American grandfather was from a family of sucessful tobacco farmers from South Deerfield Massachusetts.

My Polish American father has a masters degree in teaching an associates in special education & a bachelor's degree in mechanical drawing.

That's a family to be proud of.

Back