Im a little concerned about one of our members.

StoneBYStone IMO has not been acting herself for at least a couple weeks leading up to her sudden disappearance from the board. Pretty sure she hasnt posted in at least a couple weeks now and like I say IMO she was acting kind of oddly for her for a couple weeks prior.
Even though I disagree with her on basically EVERYTHING politically I still dont wish anything bad for her. Hope she is o.k. I do know, or at least think that she lives in a heavy Lock down area so maybe that has something to do with it.

she probably got tired of looking foolish.

StoneBYStone IMO has not been acting herself for at least a couple weeks leading up to her sudden disappearance from the board. Pretty sure she hasnt posted in at least a couple weeks now and like I say IMO she was acting kind of oddly for her for a couple weeks prior.
Even though I disagree with her on basically EVERYTHING politically I still dont wish anything bad for her. Hope she is o.k. I do know, or at least think that she lives in a heavy Lock down area so maybe that has something to do with it.

he finally saved up to begin the surgeries necessary to change his gender..........

Check the jails after the latest BLM riot.

Back