I'm amazed that Tom Brady has spent...

Well you can tell him that my prayers counter his. As a Chiefs fan (yes, we had a bad year) I pray that Davis lives forever.

:burn:
Oh this is tooo scary SF. I too am a Chiefs fan. Told you we were simpatico. We sucked this year but that is because we have no real quarterback. I think once Herm gets fired we will do better. This season was like when I became a Chiefs fan in 88

Miami Dolphins are still the greatest team to EVER play the game cause they won their Super Bowl. 18-1 is still NOT GOOD ENOUGH. To be the best team ever you HAVE to go undefeated for the season AND win the Super Bowl. No Super Bowl your just ANOTHER LOSER. Hahahahahhaha I love it. Brady doesn't get to hold another Lobardi Trophy. Yeah Giants!

Exactly, kind of like my 2001 Seattle Mariners (116-46), who couldn't even make it into the World Series. They entered the playoffs major winners (best record in AL history, nearly tied with NL 1908 Cubs who won 116 in less games and with ties on their record) and emerged major losers... Oh well, a good fan keeps cheering on his team. :)

Oh this is tooo scary SF. I too am a Chiefs fan. Told you we were simpatico. We sucked this year but that is because we have no real quarterback. I think once Herm gets fired we will do better. This season was like when I became a Chiefs fan in 88

I think Croyle will turn out ok... our problem has far more to do with our O-line than his play. Our first four draft picks this year will go O-tackle, Corner, Center, Guard.

I am hoping Jerry Jones wants McFadden enough to come up and get him (assuming he is not gone by the time the Chiefs draft). If he does that we would likely have two picks in each of the first three rounds. The more juniors that enter, the better. We want this one deep.

One more thing Socrtease... 1988? Damn. you only really had to suffer through one year. I've been a Chiefs fan since I was old enough to understand what was going on... somewhere around 1976/77. The 80's sucked for the Chefs..... right up until 1988 when they took a certain Neil Smith, followed the next year by a certain Derrick Thomas. Then shored up the O-line with Gruny and Szott in 1990. Then the fun began

Exactly, kind of like my 2001 Seattle Mariners (116-46), who couldn't even make it into the World Series. They entered the playoffs major winners (best record in AL history, nearly tied with NL 1908 Cubs who won 116 in less games and with ties on their record) and emerged major losers... Oh well, a good fan keeps cheering on his team. :)

Baseball is for pussies...

and for fairweather fans that jump on board when their team wins 21 in a row to put them in the World Series.

Yeah, only time I went to an Indians game was on Company picnics and got los of beer. Barely payed attention, it's boring. But when they played in the playoffs, I actually watched.

Yeah, only time I went to an Indians game was on Company picnics and got los of beer. Barely payed attention, it's boring. But when they played in the playoffs, I actually watched.

I went to the World Series in 85 when the Royals were in it. I tried to get tickets this year when the Rockies were in it.... but that was just to make a profit off the resell. :)

I went to the World Series in 85 when the Royals were in it. I tried to get tickets this year when the Rockies were in it.... but that was just to make a profit off the resell. :)
Hella.

I would have sold them in seconds after I picked them up. The view is much better in HD on my couch and the beer tastes better when it isn't $70 per ounce.

Hella.

I would have sold them in seconds after I picked them up. The view is much better in HD on my couch and the beer tastes better when it isn't $70 per ounce.

Which in no way differs from football.

Oh, and Dave can go fuck himself. I've been an M's fan since 1990, and I haven't seen them do much these 17 seasons... But I'm a fan. That is why I never call myself a Sonics or Seahawks fan, because I only started following football a little the season before they went ot the Bowl and now I follow them pretty closely. Same for Sonics, whom I ignore unless they are winning.

Which in no way differs from football.

Oh, and Dave can go fuck himself. I've been an M's fan since 1990, and I haven't seen them do much these 17 seasons... But I'm a fan. That is why I never call myself a Sonics or Seahawks fan, because I only started following football a little the season before they went ot the Bowl and now I follow them pretty closely. Same for Sonics, whom I ignore unless they are winning.

So... you've been a pussy for 17 years... you should be commended be being such a good fan of a pussy sport.

Oh, and tailgaiting sucks in Baseball. You drink the beer outside the stadium with football. Bring your own drinks, bum some jello shots off people in the parking lot, eat some Brats, the try and make your way to the Stadium without falling over 10 minutes before the game. Once you in the stadium, beer should only be purchased to prolong the buzz.

One more thing Socrtease... 1988? Damn. you only really had to suffer through one year. I've been a Chiefs fan since I was old enough to understand what was going on... somewhere around 1976/77. The 80's sucked for the Chefs..... right up until 1988 when they took a certain Neil Smith, followed the next year by a certain Derrick Thomas. Then shored up the O-line with Gruny and Szott in 1990. Then the fun began
Very true now only if Schittenlicker had been a better coach. The year that Gannon took us to a first round bye and then Marty puts Grbeck back in first game of the playoffs and we lose. I hate Marty Schittenlicker I hate him I hate him Ihate him!

Very true now only if Schittenlicker had been a better coach. The year that Gannon took us to a first round bye and then Marty puts Grbeck back in first game of the playoffs and we lose. I hate Marty Schittenlicker I hate him I hate him Ihate him!

LMAO... right there with ya man.

Lynn Elliott

Maybe the football players in your high school were pussies, what was their record?

They were referencing college guys (stuff like, "you smack 'em in the shoulder and they get all whinny," "they need their pads, otherwise they're just a bunch of crybabies". Our school sucked (famously) though--apparently it has actually grown strong in the past three years--making it the first strong team in three decades.

Back