I'm Black Now

Lightbringer

Loves Me Some Souls
I just took a DNA test and...I'm black.

Some shit is gunna change around here!

Stop appropriating my culture, it offends me and my people.

The Plan: I'm founding my own branch of the NAACP where I live (West Klansville, MI) and I will also have a soul food kitchen on the premises. Because I believe in diversity I will hire a white boy to bus the tables...for minimum wage of course because his privilege hasn't allowed him to learn the value of hard work.

If you crackas have a problem with it you can suck it, we're all stuck with this for 10 days.

The Plan: I'm founding my own branch of the NAACP where I live (West Klansville, MI) and I will also have a soul food kitchen on the premises. Because I believe in diversity I will hire a white boy to bus the tables...for minimum wage of course because his privilege hasn't allowed him to learn the value of hard work.

If you crackas have a problem with it you can suck it, we're all stuck with this for 10 days.

Good luck, Mr. Black.

Just make sure you get your rent to me by the first of the month, cause my white privilege gets exercised through eviction proceedings.

In fact...I have an idea, why doesn't RB60 pay Kacper. That way everyone is happy...except RB60 but who cares what that honky thinks.

You ain't gonna get none of it Mr. Slavemaster. Your
time is comin' to an end!

Whatevers. When I disconnect your power, your brothers and sistas gonna be carrying your black-eyed peas off by the boxfull like it is a Family Dollar in a hurricane.

Hey....I am with ya......I am 1/1000th black......now I am ENTITLED...also I wish to identify as a black/native American/Asian FEMALE carpet muncher. I'm all in....go LEFT. PAY ME....give me my free shit.

Hey....I am with ya......I am 1/1000th black......now I am ENTITLED...also I wish to identify as a black/native American/Asian FEMALE carpet muncher. I'm all in....go LEFT.

Kamala Harris for President...even though the bitch is an octaroon. I've got a spot for ya here in the West Klansville NAACP office. I wouldn't insult you by offerin' to pay your way here of course but if you get here we can make some money...errrrrr....I meant "do some good".

Hey....I am with ya......I am 1/1000th black......now I am ENTITLED...also I wish to identify as a black/native American/Asian FEMALE carpet muncher. I'm all in....go LEFT. PAY ME....give me my free shit.
Stupid is as stupid does.

In fact...I have an idea, why doesn't RB60 pay Kacper. That way everyone is happy...except RB60 but who cares what that honky thinks.

Why do you wish I contribute more to a liberal? Isn't paying taxes enough?

Back