I'm Black Now

I just took a DNA test and...I'm black.

Some shit is gunna change around here!

Stop appropriating my culture, it offends me and my people.

The Plan: I'm founding my own branch of the NAACP where I live (West Klansville, MI) and I will also have a soul food kitchen on the premises. Because I believe in diversity I will hire a white boy to bus the tables...for minimum wage of course because his privilege hasn't allowed him to learn the value of hard work.

If you crackas have a problem with it you can suck it, we're all stuck with this for 10 days.

Doesn't almost everybody have some black DNA because life originated in Africa?

I just took a DNA test and...I'm black.

Some shit is gunna change around here!

Stop appropriating my culture, it offends me and my people.

The Plan: I'm founding my own branch of the NAACP where I live (West Klansville, MI) and I will also have a soul food kitchen on the premises. Because I believe in diversity I will hire a white boy to bus the tables...for minimum wage of course because his privilege hasn't allowed him to learn the value of hard work.

If you crackas have a problem with it you can suck it, we're all stuck with this for 10 days.

your shadow is blacker than you are......

It's about the mone.......the social justice. Pay white devil!

I would pay you off but you would waste it all on the red kool aide which would give you sugar which would then require me to support your diabetic ass while our surgeons dissected you one appendage at a time. It is in our mutual interest that you keep your two feet grounded.

Doesn't almost everybody have some black DNA because life originated in Africa?

Oh No you didn't !
Don't any of you honky peckerwoods even THINK about trying to claim you're black.

The mone....social justice is all min...ours!

Last edited:
I would pay you off but you would waste it all on the red kool aide which would give you sugar which would then require me to support your diabetic ass while our surgeons dissected you one appendage at a time. It is in our mutual interest that you keep your two feet grounded.

Red Kool-Aid? You mean grape don't ya honky? The white devil is so stupid, good thing you're all dying out.

I don't drink that shit anyway, I got tired of fixing the holes in my wall. A bucket and a biscuit and some malt liquor, that's how I roll.

Red Kool-Aid? You mean grape don't ya honky? The white devil is so stupid, good thing you're all dying out.

I don't drink that shit anyway, I got tired of fixing the holes in my wall. A bucket and a biscuit and some malt liquor, that's how I roll.

See now I know you are a red bone and not a true brother. The grape kool aide is what makes your penis into a show-er and not a grower.

See now I know you are a red bone and not a true brother. The grape kool aide is what makes your penis into a show-er and not a grower.

Racist. You know nothing of my people or our dietary habits.

BLACK_LIVES_MATTER_POWER_Round_Car_Magnet_300x300.jpg

Back