I'm engaged!!!!!!!

What????????? I'm know you've been playing hard to get LadyT but this is taking it one step too far!!!!

Congratulations!

This evening the sky will be black with tossed hats and in the morning i shall be blaming you for my hangover.

I'm on cloud 9 at the moment!!!!!!

Congrats!

I hope it brings you as many years of joy as it has my parents (65.5) and myself (31.5 together 35 total)!

May I ask what kind of ring?

Again, may this bring you much happiness!

Thanks everyone!

It was all very romantic! The ring is a round stone with a thin band encrusted with pave diamonds all the way around it! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!:cheer::chesh:

Anyway, I'm still on my emotional high right now! I can't stop smiling.

Thanks everyone!

It was all very romantic! The ring is a round stone with a thin band encrusted with pave diamonds all the way around it! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!:cheer::chesh:

Oh, I love it, too! Sparkly, good choice, won't go out of style!

I bet every time you look at your finger! Have a great week, it will only then begin to wear off!

Thanks everyone!

HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU LIKE I DO LADYT!

I'm on cloud 9 at the moment!!!!!!

Outstanding! Best wishes!

Hey, start hinting at a honeymoon on the central cali coast. You can’t ever go wrong with a romantic getaway here…plus, I know what a wino you are, and you could totally dig on the wine country crap-ola!

Big-Sur-774901.jpg

This is just the low point of mine and LadyT's romantic comedy. In a few months they're going to have the wedding, and they'll ask about objections, and I'll rise up and give a long speech revealing how awesome I am and how much of a douchebag her boyfriend is, and we'll have a heartwarming ending in which we get married.

Back