I'm engaged!!!!!!!

This is just the low point of mine and LadyT's romantic comedy. In a few months they're going to have the wedding, and they'll ask about objections, and I'll rise up and give a long speech revealing how awesome I am and how much of a douchebag her boyfriend is, and we'll have a heartwarming ending in which we get married.

and then I swoop in and save her from creepy stalker watermark

I take it that Cloud 9 differs substantively from Plan 9 from Outer Space?

I'm not sure. The highest I have ever been is the balconey on cloud 6. But it was pretty great.

Haha totally. I've often imagined doing just that at weddings and envisioned how it would play out.

Years ago I was best man at high school's buddys wedding. I introduced him to his wife but she was still never a big fan of mine. During the reception walk through I asked the minister if he was going to ask that question about anyone having any objections speak now. I have never in my life received a look of death like my friend's soon to be wife gave after I asked that. She has hated me from then on. It reached a point a few years later where she basically told my best friend he couldn't talk to me anymore. I haven't spoken to him in six or seven years.

Years ago I was best man at high school's buddys wedding. I introduced him to his wife but she was still never a big fan of mine. During the reception walk through I asked the minister if he was going to ask that question about anyone having any objections speak now. I have never in my life received a look of death like my friend's soon to be wife gave after I asked that. She has hated me from then on. It reached a point a few years later where she basically told my best friend he couldn't talk to me anymore. I haven't spoken to him in six or seven years.

You should probably kill her.

Back