I'm going to post this because %#%^* you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize. I am just getting sick and tired of cowards thread banning almost entire board because they don't want to hear any other other than the echo chambers.

She's almost as inarticulate and meandering as Joke Biden. She starts off by saying her bill / position is about "honoring workers." I don't think workers need to be "honored" by her or anyone else in a bill designed to assist them economically.

What else could it be? It isn't a few posters. It's almost the entire JPP.

In my 3 year/8 months on this forum, I have thread banned absolutely no one nor do I have anyone on ignore. Funny thing is those that do that to me call me a coward from behind their hiding place.

I don't have a problem dishing it out nor one taking it. I've found that those banning/ignoring me can't take it but they still dish it out.

Striking a deal with the lawlessly hacked in Putin puppet tRump on a mission to destroy Democracy from within and who's un American insurgency coronavirus murdered over 200,000 American is like striking a deal with the devil which is un American. Actually what got your panties into a knot to drop the 'F' bomb?

In my 3 year/8 months on this forum, I have thread banned absolutely no one nor do I have anyone on ignore. Funny thing is those that do that to me call me a coward from behind their hiding place.

I don't have a problem dishing it out nor one taking it. I've found that those banning/ignoring me can't take it but they still dish it out.

Yeah. I never thread ban anyone. What's the point of that? I can understand banning certain trolls that add nothing of value.

Pelosi has a safe seat,many of her members do not -and they have to face voters with no CORONA relief bill

Yeah. I never thread ban anyone. What's the point of that? I can understand banning certain trolls that add nothing of value.

That's one excuse many of them use. They blame me and say I made them do it. I can't make them do that as I don't have access to their account. If it's done, they did it themselves.

200.gif

SHE HAS LOST HER FUCKING MIND....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back