I'm going to post this because %#%^* you

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fellow Conservative, I need a bit of clarification on your stance here. I work as a Transit Operator and have been literally on the front lines in this pandemic since day one. So, the question is: do you think we as front line workers should get hazardous duty pay if it were made available through the Fed?

Pelosi's idea of honoring you is to give you a check for some cash and tell you that's what it's for. What she doesn't say is that means you should now shut up and go away as you are annoying the rich and powerful like me. She thinks honoring you is to give you a loaf of bread.
If she really thought you were someone important and worth honoring it wouldn't be some one-time sop to buy your vote.

And no you no more deserve "hazardous duty" pay than I do. I make enough I don't need to work. But I still regularly go on service calls and fix people's homes. I don't wear a mask and I'm not scared of COVID or even catching it. It happens, it happens. I'll deal with it.

Pelosi's idea of honoring you is to give you a check for some cash and tell you that's what it's for. What she doesn't say is that means you should now shut up and go away as you are annoying the rich and powerful like me. She thinks honoring you is to give you a loaf of bread.
If she really thought you were someone important and worth honoring it wouldn't be some one-time sop to buy your vote.

The one shot stimulus sure doesn't hurt, but it won't shut me up. Neither will additional hazardous duty pay as a Transit operator. That would get me ahead on my bills and stuff. But no, Queen Bee Piglosi is still a pig who looks like death warmed over.

The one shot stimulus sure doesn't hurt, but it won't shut me up. Neither will additional hazardous duty pay as a Transit operator. That would get me ahead on my bills and stuff. But no, Queen Bee Piglosi is still a pig who looks like death warmed over.

Well, on that score you're correct. Nasty Pussy is holding this bill up because like any good idiot Leftist her negotiating position is What's mine is mine. What's yours is negotiable. My way or the highway. That's the problem here. Trump has made several different offers and she hasn't even deigned to try and compromise on any of them.

Well, on that score you're correct. Nasty Pussy is holding this bill up because like any good idiot Leftist her negotiating position is What's mine is mine. What's yours is negotiable. My way or the highway. That's the problem here. Trump has made several different offers and she hasn't even deigned to try and compromise on any of them.

Yup. she wants Trump and the GOP to rubberstamp EVERYTHING in her leftwingnut wish list. that's the Left's idea of "compromise".

Yeah. I never thread ban anyone. What's the point of that? I can understand banning certain trolls that add nothing of value.

I almost always ban the following: Croc o' Shit, Joanie, Doris, Arsecheese, Character Assassin, Jackson Prat, Joo-No, Poor Dickhead, NotAllThere.

Last edited:
Yup. she wants Trump and the GOP to rubberstamp EVERYTHING in her leftwingnut wish list. that's the Left's idea of "compromise".

Reminds me of reading of members of the BLM/Antifi paramilitary force in Seattle calling the mayor a traitor for not agreeing to all of their demands immediately.

Pelosi calling CNN conservative is pretty hilarious...

Anyway, the relief bill is a weird issue. On the one hand, I'm usually against handouts. On the other hand, the government doesn't normally force a huge chunk of the economy to close. So, in a way, it makes sense to bail people out since they had no choice but to close in many cases.

Still, since we've already done a corporate bailout bill and a regular relief bill, adding another relief bill to the mix will likely generate a lot of inflation. It begs the question of whether or not any gains from the bill will be eaten up by inflation.

Boy, that's putting it mildly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back