I’m not afraid of the boogy man!

Jarod

Contributor
I’m not afraid of the boogy man. I know he is not real.

And if he were a wall would not stop him anyway....

Are you afraid?

You can always tell when Trump crushes something. GayRod goes on a rage starting incoherent threads.

GayRod knows Nancy and Chucks fucked it all up

Just an FYI... It's usually spelled, "boogeyman" in the US... I don't know why. But it is. Brits usually use Bogeyman, Some people use Boogie Man... But boogy... usually for two year olds talking about snot.

I personally don't like Boogie Man, because it brings up pictures of somebody disco dancing to me.

Just an FYI... It's usually spelled, "boogeyman" in the US... I don't know why. But it is. Brits usually use Bogeyman, Some people use Boogie Man... But boogy... usually for two year olds talking about snot.

I personally don't like Boogie Man, because it brings up pictures of somebody disco dancing to me.

You knew my intent, right? Then I consider it spelled correctly.

The Big Bad Law & Order Party is afraid of 6 Dudes on a Watch-List ... :rofl2:

Those Pussies ... the Republican Party will never be looked at as the Party of Protection.

They can now go assume their appropriate place in history ... UNDER MAMMY'S SKIRT
:laugh:

If one considers who wrote the OP it all makes sense doesn't it?

The Big Bad Law & Order Party is afraid of 6 Dudes on a Watch-List ... :rofl2:

Those Pussies ... the Republican Party will never be looked at as the Party of Protection.

They can now go assume their appropriate place in history ... UNDER MAMMY'S SKIRT
:laugh:

Back