IM SO FUCKING BORED SOMEONE KILL ME JESUS CHRIST

:):):):)
€ r ı π ∂;512769 said:
well im young and I go to school here, I can't help it that I live in the commie wealth of massachusetts

southernman, I don't believe in taxes and I love guns. What more do you need?

But you believe in putting babies in big pots and boil them like lobsters. :(

oh well that changes everything

i-dont-give-a-shit.jpg

your quotes are way more boring. it's just a wall of text. suck it. i have been constantly praised for my sigs. I have THE BEST sigs. from mr. rogers dancing, to xkcd, to lobster baby. i bring it all.

cat throwing kid into pool shall come up soon

I'm looking forward to it. This one was funny at first but now everybody has seen it and it is just something to scroll past very quickly or incentive to turn off signatures.

its not even that big quit your whinning. I had an xkcd comic up for months that was basically the same size.

lobster baby lives on.

€ r ı π ∂;511713 said:
I HAVE NOTHING TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Boredom is a state of mind. Go find something to do, Stretch that imagination of yours. Besides, I've seen excitement and well, truth be known, there's some good things to be said for boring.

Boredom is a state of mind. Go find something to do, Stretch that imagination of yours. Besides, I've seen excitement and well, truth be known, there's some good things to be said for boring.

Yep excitement is overrated.
Boring give one time to find themselves.

Eugh. I'm just gonna turn off signatures. Between you, WM and 3d reading this forum is like being jabbed in the eyes with sporks.
HEEEEYY!! Don't be saying shit like that. Asshat might read it. We have enough problems with him eating pudding with a plastic spoon. Can you imagine the damage that could be done if he get's his hand on a spork?

Yo! Dude, what’s the deal with having to post girly pics? I don’t get it. Any of us can see eye candy whenever we want on our own time. Some of my female peers at work are way hot; I don’t need to scroll through your sig ten time a day. This Scarlett gal is fine to look at for 5 seconds, but honestly she looks like she’s 17 years old, and that beach blond look is like a dime a dozen; at least here. Get a girlfriend and Give it up, man! :clink:
That's his problem. It's the closest he comes to getting any.

Back