I'm thinking about declawing my cat

if it's okay to get rid of cat testicles I don't see why it's wrong to get rid of their claws. Claws can scratch you, and tear up shit. Plus I bet they can become cracked, are painful, and could be infected. Cats should be declawed.

if it's okay to get rid of cat testicles I don't see why it's wrong to get rid of their claws. Claws can scratch you, and tear up shit. Plus I bet they can become cracked, are painful, and could be infected. Cats should be declawed.

This would be like saying you should cut off the first knuckle of your children's hands because they could get hangnails and those can get infected.

And it is okay to get a vasectomy or your tubes tied so that you don't have any kids, controlling the population of your animals is smart. Leaving them defenseless isn't so much...

This would be like saying you should cut off the first knuckle of your children's hands because they could get hangnails and those can get infected.

And it is okay to get a vasectomy or your tubes tied so that you don't have any kids, controlling the population of your animals is smart. Leaving them defenseless isn't so much...

i dont live in an area where a cat would need to defend themselves. no mountain cougars in my backyard. maybe we should do it state by state?

in mass they should be declawed.

i dont live in an area where a cat would need to defend themselves. no mountain cougars in my backyard. maybe we should do it state by state?

in mass they should be declawed.

Uh, no. Its cutting off the 1st knuckle on their 'fingers'. Damo wasn't exaggerating. Declawing typically leaves a catin pain for the rest of its life. Man the fuck up if you don't like being scratched you pussy.

Opinions?
Only do the front claws and only if it's a house cat. If you tried providing it with other platforms for clawing (the posts stuffed with catnip are known to work) and that doesn't work then declaw the little bastards front claws but let him keep the back claws so he can defend himself.

If it's not a house cat just toss the little prick outside. He'll get the hint after a while.

If that fails let me know and I'll forward you a real good Adobo recipe.

something tells me that is bullshit.

besides would you rather have a knuckle or your testicles? I know what I would choose.

Back