Imus

Well when you are hosting what is supposed to be a respectable show then you've got to be respectful. I hope he gets hammered.

Jim Leherer news hour, respecful, informative and pretty darn unbiased.
Charlyne Hunter-Gault used to be one of the feature anchors on the News Hour; I wonder how many people even know who she is.

I think he gets fired by the end of the week, deservedly so.

I wonder if he's going to actually meet with the girls he called "nappy", "ghetto" and "Ho's" and if he does, exactly what that meeting would be like.

More on Imus from Wikipedia:

Imus and his crew, Charles McCord and Bernard McGuirk, are frequently accused of racism, misogyny, and homophobia. Imus referred to sports columnist Bill Rhoden as a "New York Times quota hire" and PBS anchor Gwen Ifill as a "cleaning lady".[5] (On the April 9, 2007 broadcast of Imus in the Morning, Imus denied he ever made the latter statement.) Imus has repeatedly referred to Arabs as "ragheads."[6] He has berated many female newsreaders, most recently Contessa Brewer, which caused her to leave the show. After she left the show, Imus went on a tirade, saying, “With that fat ass she’s got, she wouldn’t be one of ‘em,” (a beautiful woman). Imus said on the air, "That skank has to spend three hours with makeup in the morning." The tirade was also tied to comments that were overheard of Contessa's calling Imus “a cantankerous old fool” at a dinner in a restaurant in 2005, when she was still newsreader.

More on Imus from Wikipedia:

Imus and his crew, Charles McCord and Bernard McGuirk, are frequently accused of racism, misogyny, and homophobia. Imus referred to sports columnist Bill Rhoden as a "New York Times quota hire" and PBS anchor Gwen Ifill as a "cleaning lady".[5] (On the April 9, 2007 broadcast of Imus in the Morning, Imus denied he ever made the latter statement.) Imus has repeatedly referred to Arabs as "ragheads."[6] He has berated many female newsreaders, most recently Contessa Brewer, which caused her to leave the show. After she left the show, Imus went on a tirade, saying, “With that fat ass she’s got, she wouldn’t be one of ‘em,” (a beautiful woman). Imus said on the air, "That skank has to spend three hours with makeup in the morning." The tirade was also tied to comments that were overheard of Contessa's calling Imus “a cantankerous old fool” at a dinner in a restaurant in 2005, when she was still newsreader.

Yeah, the guy needs a mirror. I suppose the old fool actually believes he'd have a young, good looking wife if he weren't a multi-millionaire. He'd be lucky to get a woman ten years older than he is now, with an ass 5 times the size of Brewer's. If her ass is even big, because having seen some of the women these guys make fun of, I have my doubts.

Pear, apple...ROTFLMAO

could not even get it out.....

didn't Bob Seeger have a song about that ?

Darn laughing so hard had to edit 3 times.

Back