Imus

Your son was being nice to his fat mom.

There's a reason why the stars are small that's what most men like.

He's a good moma's boy, what's he going to say over 150 is fat andy you at 165. LOL:tongout:

Wow. That was really uncalled for and very mean.

Ah No worries lady T Im used to this guy and his proding menas next to nothing to me.

I suspect he suffers what is called littlemans disease.

The smiley at the end I believe indicates he's just ribbing.

However teasing a woman about her weight or figure is usually off limits except with the closest of friends and only with tacit permission.

Of course we have no idea what Desh looks like so we can assume Top is not being personal with it its just a generic insult.

I'd keep away from it though if I were Top.

The smiley at the end I believe indicates he's just ribbing........However teasing a woman about her weight or figure is usually off limits except with the closest of friends and only with tacit permission.
........I'd keep away from it though if I were Top.

You should sell some of your wisdom to Mr. Spin.

Top is harmless and likes to try and get my goat.

In another time I would have been considered quit hot.

Me and Maye West have alot in comman.

She was one hot chick in her time.

I do resemble her but I can also probably pick Toppy up and throw him on my shoulder.

Yeah, and her quote by the son wasn't inteded to be an insult.

Back to Imus, he got suspended for two weeks. I was hoping for fired buy at least he got suspended.

We see that this thread has denigrated into an excellent example of why Imus' sexism has barely been noticed, let alone considered unacceptable.

I listened to Imus when I was a little kid, back in the 80's. I expect that he has had to "Keep up with the Johnsons" when it comes to talk radio. From what I remember, even now I don't see him as a very bright fellow.

Just because someone is dim, that doesn't make them hateful. then again, I haven't heard anything this man has said since I was a kid. then again, perhaps, there is a reason for that.

Back