In Nortn Palm Beach today.

Then he told racists to stand back and stand by

He very obviously respected their views
Then called them out on 1/6 and within a week threw them under the bus.

Frankly, I'm surprised the Proud Boys and/or Threepers haven't tried to whack Junior or blow up a Trump building in revenge for Pedo Don's betrayal.

They just want American democracy dead sooooo bad they will fight for anyone who will help them
They have a fantasy of going out in a blaze of glory. I support helping them with that fantasy.

852skr.jpg

It isn’t working

Your losing this whole thing

And lots of right wing gun idiots will die if they fight for trumps lies
Oh I think it get it now, this is for family pride. It's important for you to keep the family stupidity business going. I respect your dedication to your stupidity.

Why would anyone care is the issue... So this certainly Isn't an actual current event just a troll thread...
It is a BIG deal to the liars and haters on the left like Jarod. He thinks that a single boat in all the boats in the US showing a Nazi flag somehow ties the tiny cabal of nutjobs to Trump.

He also believes that this will make Trump voters angry and not vote for Trump. :laugh:

If you weren't such a fucking moron, Trump Dummy, you'd know it was on local news:

Supporters Of Convicted Felon Donald Trump Display Swastika In Delray Beach​

• Sunday, 13 October 2024
If you weren't such a brainless cunt you would know that Delray Beach is not North Palm Brach which actually is not a city.

If you weren't such a brainless cunt, you would see the bias in that news story which illustrates severe TDS.

If you weren't such a brainless cunt, you would wonder why the airheaded Jarod cannot post links with his delusional threads.

But alas, brainless cunts don't know that they are brainless cunts.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Back