In Nortn Palm Beach today.

Evince and I are both voting for Vice President Harris ,
but I can't get along with her at all.

She accuses ME....ME... of being a Russian operative.
See why I'm pro-abortion, TOP?
Vinny's mom obviously did very heavy crack and meth while carrying her.
That wasn't a pregnancy that needed to go to term.

Our forum is overwhelmed by examples of that.
Then again, nothing is ever whelmed just right, I suppose.

Because you like to state Americans can’t live together

I don’t trust your motivations

You have yet to prove to me your not a bot hole

No one can get along with her...but then, that's her choice....She's very special...
Which is why I have so much patience and tolerance when replying to her silliness, if you've noticed...:)
It's what I do...you do what you do...
We're what makes the world go round...we each had a calling, and were successful...
Just leave her to me...I've go this...

I don't need a pension. Why in the world would you even say this?

Maybe you should go back and reread Toxic's comments calling Jarod a liar for referring to North Palm Beach. I know you won't because you're as dishonest as she is.
None of us could afford the Jewel of the Palm Beaches. I have some funny Goattales about North Palm Beach. You want me to post one?

Reactions: TOP
Because you like to state Americans can’t live together

I don’t trust your motivations

You have yet to prove to me your not a bot hole
Ask George Floyd if all Americans can live together, Vinny.
Oh wait....you can't. Nor Breonna Taylor, either.

I'm not offering my own opinion on the subject.
I'm just reading and watching the news.
We 're getting along like shit.
Serious people and trumpanzees literally hate one another...trying to live together.
I'd rather live next door to Big Foot than a trumpanzee.

That's the REALITY, and I've never said that I was happy about it.
If we don't get better at, and there's no sign that we're headed that way,
it's all going to blow up...soon.

I don't need a pension. Why in the world would you even say this?

Maybe you should go back and reread Toxic's comments calling Jarod a liar for referring to North Palm Beach. I know you won't because you're as dishonest as she is.
To be clear, @goat /CO is more of an intelligent psycho and TOP is more of a dementia victim who started out life as an idiot. The causes are different even though the results are the same. :)

Agreed both are dishonest, but I'm more inclined to give forgiveness to someone who, for whatever fucked up reason, sincerely believes their egregiously false statements over a person who intentionally seeks to deceive for personal gratification at the expense of others. Intentionally hurting people, either by intention or neglect, is evil, IMHO.

Last edited:
If you weren't such a brainless cunt you would know that Delray Beach is not North Palm Brach which actually is not a city.

If you weren't such a brainless cunt, you would see the bias in that news story which illustrates severe TDS.

If you weren't such a brainless cunt, you would wonder why the airheaded Jarod cannot post links with his delusional threads.

But alas, brainless cunts don't know that they are brainless cunts.

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif
^^^
Notice how MAGAts always have an excuse? How they never admit error? That they are never wrong? Trump Dummy is never wrong proving, IMO, that he has a weak spine as well as a weak mind. Like most such born-stupid and cowardly people, he picked on those he sees as weaker than him. Nowadays, he does it from the safety of his keyboard without realizing that every forum collects and sells his registration information. How else can they make money?

Like Trump, is there any doubt that most, if not all, MAGAt males are wife-beaters? Physically abusive to their children? Like Trump, maybe more?

To be clear, @goat /CO is more of an intelligent psycho and TOP is more of a dementia victim who started out life as an idiot. The causes are different even though the results are the same. :)

Agreed both are dishonest, but I'm more inclined to give forgiveness to someone who, for whatever fucked up reason, sincerely believes their egregiously false statements over a person who intentionally seeks to deceive to increase their happiness at the expense of others. Intentionally hurting people, either by intention or neglect, is evil, IMHO.
I joined Team TOP because that's where I found my safe space away from you and the liars club. I grew to enjoy my exchanges with you and now see you as an integral part of JPP. I even asked you to meet me for lunch and a few beers.

You know we would have a fun day.

Agreed both are dishonest, but I'm more inclined to give forgiveness to someone who, for whatever fucked up reason, sincerely believes their egregiously false statements over a person who intentionally seeks to deceive for personal gratification at the expense of others. Intentionally hurting people, either by intention or neglect, is evil, IMHO.
How do you differentiate between them? I really can't stand willfully blind or ignorant magas because of how they ignore factual information and also lie about it. I don't know how anybody could watch a boat full of white neo-Nazis campaigning for trump and not realize how sick this is. Yet we have those here either ignoring it, making excuses for it or deflecting from it. Top's spent the entire day honking about a typo in the title rather than giving an honest opinion about these maga dregs of society.

I see trump and his campaign workers as the intentional deceivers but they wouldn't exist if it weren't for the gullible stooges who believe their lies. And worse, the crazier and more unhinged he becomes, the more they support him. trump doesn't even try to have a rally where he talks about his platform instead of bashing everybody, and the suckers eat it up. It's impossible to understand.

Back