In Nortn Palm Beach today.

As I thought... https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-sup...Txnx9pgyul8EPkHcUHZLS1qgVcDB-3lU0RZooXNwGCcFd They tried unsuccessfully to crash the parade ....one boat... not welcomed or supported by anyone involved... including the President...

Well, duh, TrollishTwat. Of course President Biden doesn't support Nazis. Your ex-IMPOTUSx2, on the other hand, calls them "'fine people."

How IS your good buddy Chris, the Holocaust-denying Nazi symp, doing these days anyways? Is he back in prison again?

As I thought... https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-sup...Txnx9pgyul8EPkHcUHZLS1qgVcDB-3lU0RZooXNwGCcFd They tried unsuccessfully to crash the parade ....one boat... not welcomed or supported by anyone involved... including the President...
The entire OP is just another in a long line of cries for attention from the receptionist at the call center. This event was shown to be a hoax days ago.
How you managed to piss off Mr. Tiny Penis, the bird woman, and a couple of other alt lefties, is beyond me.

There is no Nortn Palm Beach...

Really? You just posted a link and made a claim that your link doesn't support. From your Yahoo link:

"On Sunday, images and video surfaced of people wearing MAGA hats and shirts with swastikas on a boat flying Nazi flags alongside Trump flags in nearby North Palm Beach, where boats flying pro-Trump flags had also gathered."

Thanks, Queen of Stupidity, for disproving both of your lies with one post. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

The entire OP is just another in a long line of cries for attention from the receptionist at the call center. This event was shown to be a hoax days ago.
How you managed to piss off Mr. Tiny Penis, the bird woman, and a couple of other alt lefties, is beyond me.
Business must be slow...or nonexistent.... (I really am a retired teacher... And I start each morning with a cheery greeting... That's a deadly combination...;))

Really? You just posted a link and made a claim that your link doesn't support. From your Yahoo link:

"On Sunday, images and video surfaced of people wearing MAGA hats and shirts with swastikas on a boat flying Nazi flags alongside Trump flags in nearby North Palm Beach, where boats flying pro-Trump flags had also gathered."

Thanks, Queen of Stupidity, for disproving both of your lies with one post. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:
OH look the FoulWoman must be finished eating her morning rodent.

1728998974503.png

Last edited:
Guys in the boat are ANTIFA
boat bearing swastika symbols and Donald Trump flags was hosed down after trying to join a Trump boat parade in Jupiter, Florida.
The boat was photographed attempting to take part in the parade on Sunday in the Republican presidential candidate's home county of Palm Beach.

Commenting on the post, advocacy group StopAntismemitism wrote that the person at the front of the boat is "known antisemite Jon Minadeo II" and "his cronies from the GDL (Goyim Defense League)," a neo-Nazi group classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Minadeo has a history of neo-Nazi-related stunts, including being arrested in Poland for sharing far-right propaganda at the gates of Auschwitz.

They wrote: "I was in the parade today. Just like on J6 [January 6], those are not Trump supporters. They were antifa scumbag imposters and were treated accordingly as you'll see in the video." Antifa is a term for far-left groups that resist facists and neo-Nazis.

The user then posted a video of Trump supporters on a different boat using its engine to splash the boat bearing the swastikas with water. The people on the boat with the swastika flags can be heard saying "Sieg heil, heil Trump."

They were caught and not let in the parade

In a statement to Newsweek, Karoline Leavitt, Trump's campaign spokesperson, said: "Kamala's supporters are reaching all-time lows. Social media posts show that genuine Trump supporters identified these idiots as liberal activists trying to create fake news. They clearly responded accordingly."
"The left tried to send in some agitators to create a false narrative!" Gavidia wrote. "After our patriots propped wash them, PB police detain them so they could not be part of the ultimate Trump boat parade."

You appear to be an"i'm the queen bee" nosey type. Correct?
BTW

There is no Nortn Palm Beach...

Last edited:
Back